Haji Wright podcast (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Sounds like a lovely, grounded guy. A good listen.

pusbccfc

Alkhen

I get people can have two nationalities but did sound odd when the presenter kept refering to the USA as 'our country' in a broad English accent

ajsccfc

I enjoyed hearing from Haji but I don't think I could bear the waffly interviewer much past this.

"So Haji, you scored in the World Cup against the Netherlands. The FIFA World Cup, often simply called the World Cup, is an international association football competition between the senior men's national teams of the members of the Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA), the sport's global governing body. The tournament has been held every four years since the inaugural tournament in 1930, with the exception of 1942 and 1946 due to the Second World War. The reigning champions are Argentina, who won their third title at the 2022 tournament. The contest starts with the qualification phase, which takes place over the preceding three years to determine which teams qualify for the tournament phase. In the tournament phase, 32 teams compete for the title at venues within the host nation(s) over the course of about a month. The host nation(s) automatically qualify for the group stage of the tournament. The competition is scheduled to expand to 48 teams, starting with the 2026 tournament. Tell me how that goal felt?"

"Yeah, was happy to score"

Users who are viewing this thread