Gyokeres (7 Viewers)

AFCCOVENTRY

According to Nixon, SL yet to make an official bid for Vik.

Wolves about to receive a lot of cash from Neves sale to Saudi. They could make a double move for Vik and Gus.

ccfc922

Seeing lots of things about Vik, n just giving off bratty vibes.

I'd rather we hang on for maximum money, the windows been open 3 days and he's being a dick frankly.

Emphasis has to be sign Hamer up for 2/3 more years for the inevitable sale.

David O'Day

According to Nixon, SL yet to make an official bid for Vik.

Wolves about to receive a lot of cash from Neves sale to Saudi. They could make a double move for Vik and Gus.
Aren't wolves in a massive amount of financial bother of some sort?

Flying Fokker

I'd rather we hang on for maximum money, the windows been open 3 days and he's being a dick frankly.

I wonder if this is part of a cunning plan between him and Mark Robins. In this game, the first move has to be made by at least one ‘player’ in this charade. I doubt that gyo and Robins have fallen out.

BackRoomRummermill

Has anyone left yet ? did we not have this last season - oh i forgot he is the most wanted striker in Europe ….. even ahead of Lyndon Dykes - i mean what has he done.

SBAndy

No, they need to sell players as at the moment their loses are massive and the will fail FFP

They aren't in the market for large signings

You’re not quite understanding how FFP judges these things. Wolves sell Neves = £47m income declared in that financial year. Buy Gyokeres for £20m and stick him on a 4 year deal = £5m expenditure in that financial year. Net £42m profit. Can’t imagine they wouldn’t be able to do that.

Cov98

I don't know if I'd call it bratty, he's always been very straight talking since he's been here. Instead of beating around the bush he said what he thinks, that we should take into account that he stayed on in January when he wanted to leave and if he's set on going somewhere that we'll have a bit of leeway on the price.

Whether you agree with it or not I don't think he's being bratty, just saying what's on his mind. Do I want us to let him go somewhere for cheap just because he wants to? No. And I doubt Doug or anyone else wants that either. They'll have a price in mind and might budge 1 or 2 million.

David O'Day

You’re not quite understanding how FFP judges these things. Wolves sell Neves = £47m income declared in that financial year. Buy Gyokeres for £20m and stick him on a 4 year deal = £5m expenditure in that financial year. Net £42m profit. Can’t imagine they wouldn’t be able to do that.
i understand amortisation fella

but thanks for your input

David O'Day

Wolves issue is they reported a 46 million loss last year and another big loss could seriously damage their chances in the 3rd year

Clubs can only post a 105 million loss over a 3 year period

SBT

I don't know if I'd call it bratty, he's always been very straight talking since he's been here. Instead of beating around the bush he said what he thinks, that we should take into account that he stayed on in January when he wanted to leave and if he's set on going somewhere that we'll have a bit of leeway on the price.

Whether you agree with it or not I don't think he's being bratty, just saying what's on his mind. Do I want us to let him go somewhere for cheap just because he wants to? No. And I doubt Doug or anyone else wants that either. They'll have a price in mind and might budge 1 or 2 million.
Not that I’m too fussed either way, but I don’t know why he can’t just do the “I’m just concentrating on my football” routine that 99% of other players seem to be able to manage.

Evo1883

Saying its effecting his mental health is absolutely bratty

David O'Day

Then you know your comment that “they aren’t in the market for large signings” (in the context of signing Vik) is nonsense.
OK mate, all the news stories and the manager almost leaving where wrong.

Laters sparky

Evo1883

Has there been more than one interview? I didn't see him say that. That's definitely being a knob and just not needed.
Somebody put an interview up on twitter where it was said his mental health was being effected , which annoyed me somewhat

Tommo1993

Viktor needs to be patient. Not even a week into the window, man up and accept you are OUR toy to sell.

If the club cave in to a derisory bid then that’s normality restored.

TomRad85

Somebody put an interview up on twitter where it was said his mental health was being effected , which annoyed me somewhat
Big fan of Vik but he's no cult hero, just a very good player using us as a stepping stone, which is fair enough I suppose. Hamer on the other hand could become a real legend if tight arse Doug gives him that fresh contract.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

the rumpo kid

Vik should shut his gob and stop being a fucking drama queen, he wants to go to sporting but they can't afford him , city own his contract and will decide how much is acceptable to buy said contract. Grow up vik, your not Ibrahimovic yet son.

NorthernWisdom

Not that I’m too fussed either way, but I don’t know why he can’t just do the “I’m just concentrating on my football” routine that 99% of other players seem to be able to manage.
Refreshing in a way that he doesn't. Utterly pointless reading most footballers' interviews, get more insight from Jordan's autobiography.

BackRoomRummermill

I still think the whole thing is bullshit - in the pecking order of strikers he is way down - behind Lyndon Dykes who is actually shite - this is reality and if he goes it will be for nowhere near what many of you imagine - way below - let reality kick in

Users who are viewing this thread