Gyokeres (7 Viewers)

napolimp

I’m hearing rumours that we might sign some players, but it’s depending on things happening. Robins might be unhappy but he also might not be. I will elaborate when things come to pass.

I'm also hearing that McFadzean will be retiring at the end of future season.

Happy_Martian

Same question as a few days ago:

Has he gone yet ?

Can't even look at Twitter anonymously now to see the established ITKs and reporters commenting (Twitter will only show content to logged in users. And I don't want/need/have any use for anything that lets Elon Musk have any personal details of mine.)

RegTheDonk

you do make me laugh on here.

If Vik was that keen on a move to the prem, his agent would instigating it. not pinning all hopes on sporting.

the sporting saga been ongoing for a month now.

Vik wants first team football. not to be a squad player. He has his heart set on being a Sweden regular. Vik could easily be earning 30k a week on the bench in the prem instead of 15k at sporting.
Are you saying Sporting are only going to pay him 15K a week? Not calling you out, just curious in that's what they are offering.

long way home

Remember last week when rumors started going around about king making changes to the board.... Well i heard Vik had called the club and told them if that window isn't fixed he ain't coming back.

I think King misunderstood and is focusing on the wrong board...

Peter Billing Eyes

Sounds like King is playing the two goons from Sporting like a pro. They fly over, King sends them packing and follows up by making them negotiate into the night when they get home. 🤣

djr8369

Not clear if €24m is a final ultimatum to Sporting? As in match that and you can have Vik or they might come back with something closer.
The reports have basically been “sporting are close but Cov want a bit more” for a week now. May as well ignore at this point until it’s done.

AFCCOVENTRY

Reality is even with a nice sell on clause (I don’t think it will be 35% more like 15%) he could easily move after one season there if he blasts it and we get a nice cash injection.

Yorkshire SB

If that’s right, good deal.

It seems the club know more about negotiation than those who were desperate to sell to the first reported offer…

Here’s hoping we get at least half of that to reinvest in acquisitions over the next couple of years.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Just think if it wasnt for bloody Dave Boddy we could have got 30 million, should have taught him to smile more often and sign longer than a bloody 3 year deal…

Users who are viewing this thread