Gus Hamer - We all love him but... (1 Viewer)

Samo

Too many unnecessary fouls.

Esoterica

Thought he was pretty subdued overall today. Did have a massive swipe at the player who was breaking, just before Hyam brought him down though! Was another nailed on yellow if he'd have connected. Think he really needs a break and with the players we have coming back themselves, we're in a position to offer him one soon i think.

stay_up_skyblues

Actually second in the whole division for total number of fouls committed. But was very clean today by his standards. Typical as I needed him to get booked to collect £150. Be thankful I didn’t back a city win.

Terry Gibson's perm

He gets a lot of bookings because he will take one to break up attacks etc players like Shipley just let the man run on.

Jamesimus

I like the fact he fouls, it's part of his game. Still learning when is the best time to get stuck in and when is the best time to not challenge for the ball I think.

speedie87

The players obviously had a lecture about the quick free kick last week, were going out there way to stop them today, how hamer dint get booked when he twice kicked it away on same free kick I’ll never know

cov donkey kick

I like agressive players that bite players legs it stops opponents settling and good to see MOTM COH rugby tackling the bees player yesterday and also hyam getting booked taking one for the team in a great performance as long as they know when to ease off then it's a learning experience.

Users who are viewing this thread