Grimmer (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

Just thought I would give the lad some credit for yesterday, he was the only player who actually seemed to want to win. He had a right go at Davies at one point for wasting time, and was constantly bombing up and down into space. Seemed like the only player on the pitch at times not content with a point. He isn't the most technically gifted of players, but think some of the other players should have followed his lead.

oscillatewildly

Just thought I would give the lad some credit for yesterday, he was the only player who actually seemed to want to win. He had a right go at Davies at one point for wasting time, and was constantly bombing up and down into space. Seemed like the only player on the pitch at times not content with a point. He isn't the most technically gifted of players, but think some of the other players should have followed his lead.
And this is why Mr Grimmer has been the only player worthy this season of my dubious song writing.

Sky Blue Harry H

I actually thought he was unusually restrained in his forward movement - particularly in the second half - me and my mate both thought he was 'under orders' to not push forward too much.

covcity4life

Maybe

But it was alao 1 of the worst games ive seen him play

Sums the day up

Hobo

Players that stand out McNulty, Grimmer and Doyle despite his concrete boots.

Bayliss and Shipley are the most adventurous but for every good thing there is a fuck up..but we need them.

Kelly doesn't make many mistakes but he takes no risks.

Londonccfcfan

I actually thought he was unusually restrained in his forward movement - particularly in the second half - me and my mate both thought he was 'under orders' to not push forward too much.
Definately..was under strict orders! Thought that was very obvious if you watch regularly.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Grimmer was getting a fair bit of stick as usual from the Doyler in the first half and then finally decided to tell Doyle to fuck off (or words to that effect).
Gone up in my estimation purely on that.

StevieM

There was an instance in the second half when Grimmer passed inside to Doyle in the middle and then bombed on for the return but Doyle clearly put the ball 10 yards behind him so as to "keep him in check". Grimmer wasn't happy but neither was Doyle because he wasn't holding back.
Seemed like a few of our players either hadn't or didn't want to read the second half script (Bayliss, Grimmer, McNulty)!

Otis

There was an instance in the second half when Grimmer passed inside to Doyle in the middle and then bombed on for the return but Doyle clearly put the ball 10 yards behind him so as to "keep him in check". Grimmer wasn't happy but neither was Doyle because he wasn't holding back.
Seemed like a few of our players either hadn't or didn't want to read the second half script (Bayliss, Grimmer, McNulty)!
Yep. I singled out those same three players as well.

Users who are viewing this thread