Got to be some things organised for first game back (1 Viewer)

hill83

I can arrange a candlelit dinner with Cody McDonald after the match for you Dongo.

Spagbol

I think we should have a flag game. Liverpool do it for big games. The club organise big flags and the fans bring there own, flags, banners etc. under the flood lights it would be amazing!! :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

pusbccfc

Instead of a 35 minute protest of Why or When, we should hold up placards with a message to the players or something.

skybluelee

Literally everybody should wear sky blue like they encouraged at the last HR game. Looked fantastic. Apart from the odd nob who wore Ajax-style away shirt of the time.

Who are we supposed to be thanking?

I propose another "WHY"

Everyone that has gotten around the table in order to bring the club home. Surely SISU should be scolded when doing stupid things like taking the club away and then thanked when doing sensible things like bringing them back. If we celebrate the good enough then they might be able to figure out themselves what's right and wrong.

SkyBlueDaz

Holding up cards on 35 minutes saying thank you wouldnt be such a bad idea, or somthing to thank all the clubs which have helped us out, afc wimbledon and arsenal especially come to mind

LB87ccfc

Really no need to hold anything on 35 just concentrate on making as much noise and filling the place as possible, and roaring on the boys no need for any cards etc.

I think we should have a flag game. Liverpool do it for big games. The club organise big flags and the fans bring there own, flags, banners etc. under the flood lights it would be amazing!! :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Only so long as they are fire resistant and have had the requisite health and safety check ;)

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

surely if we were holding up cards in the 35th to signal been 35 miles from home then any thank you should be held up pre kickoff to signal we are now 0 miles away from home. 59th minute could also be a target for applause or some chant as its been 59 games since orient at the Ricoh

bigfatronssba

Maybe just a chorus of in our coventry homes on the 35th.

Users who are viewing this thread