Goodbye CCFC (2 Viewers)

bigfatronssba

<p>
Being king of CCFC video's I thought that was so sad but quite brilliantly put together.</p>
<p>I was going to do one like this,but it wouldn't be as good.

Please do one, if you can get actual movie clips into it then it would be better. Take anything you like from mine.

Its worth pointing out that I also think we still should fight this. My reasons for making the video were to a) Wake those up who still think somehow everything will be ok, and b) I think something like this will stir the emotions up of everyone involved and make them realise this isn't just a ltd company were dealing with.

deanocity3

<p>

Please do one, if you can get actual movie clips into it then it would be better. Take anything you like from mine.

Its worth pointing out that I also think we still should fight this. My reasons for making the video were to a) Wake those up who still think somehow everything will be ok, and b) I think something like this will stir the emotions up of everyone involved and make them realise this isn't just a ltd company were dealing with.

i've done one will try and get it onto youtube

Macca

That's just silly. Highfield Road was great. The Ricoh is a decent successor. However, it needs a team and management that can make it reach its potential. I don't see or hear the fans of Stoke, Southampton et al sharing your view

Well it's understandable that they wouldn't share the same view about Highfield Road

Brighton Sky Blue

That video was just what I was after Deano. Could've ended with JH singing LAST at the final game at HR or the first game at the Ricoh with his statue as the fading image. I'm being a pedant yes ;)

Users who are viewing this thread