Going nowhere (1 Viewer)

Otis

Two things that are really hurting us at the moment are that teams setting out to nullify us and frustrate us, close.down and deny us space. Another thing is that pitch. It is sticky and boggy and it is slowing us down in our build up play.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

RichieGunns

Two things that are really hurting us at the moment are that teams setting out to nullify us and frustrate us, close.down and deny us space. Another thing is that pitch. It is sticky and boggy and it is slowing us down in our build up play.

Could be ACL trying to force SISU to pay the rent by screwing over our pitch and therefore our ability to play on it perhaps??

Or is the pitch managed by SISU?

SkyBlue_Bear83

We don't seem to struggle on away pitches, the majority of them are likely just as bad or worse

dongonzalos

I have seen 8-9 passes now drop short or behind the man due to the pace getting zapped out of the pass

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread