Godden and Ben Foster (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

This is a good watch. Who knew Godden was scratch!? Bloody good looking bastard as well isn't he?

Yank

Least they are decent at it. This is me everytime I go and try to 'play':

y8jlOi.gif

torchomatic

Golf is tedious.

Covkid1968#

Mrs bought me lessons a few years ago and after just 2, the golf club basically told me to never darken their door again as I was never going to get it. Shit game and their loss… wankers!!!

Tommo1993

Started playing golf a couple years ago. Lost patience because I didn’t get good enough in an unreasonable amount of time - good enough to be able to quit my job. I’m probably a 25 handicap on the pitch and putt up Allesley.
Brother in law gets discounted golf lessons through work, he’s had quite a few and still no better. So I reckon you’ve either got it or you haven’t.

no_loyalty

Good video.
Godden's swing is a thing of beauty. Very good golfer.
I wonder if he’s as good as Roy Wegerle? I recall Wegerle was going to turn pro after he retired from football.

Legia Sky Blue

Paul Telfer famously preferred golf to football. Not Cov related but pretty sure Julian Dicks played a pro tournament on the European Tour too.

Happy_Martian

And absolutely noone has mentioned that Foster either intentionally or badly joked about Godden in his intro at 47 seconds in.

"I'm here with Coventry's diminutive midfielder Matty Godden".

Poor start and not overly interested in golf so switched it off. And 5ft 7in isn't that small for outfield players, just below average for goalkeepers. :unsure: 🤦‍♂️

Tommo1993

And absolutely noone has mentioned that Foster either intentionally or badly joked about Godden in his intro at 47 seconds in.

"I'm here with Coventry's diminutive midfielder Matty Godden".

Poor start and not overly interested in golf so switched it off. And 5ft 7in isn't that small for outfield players, just below average for goalkeepers. :unsure: 🤦‍♂️

Except for this guy.

Didn’t know he was a midfielder.

Users who are viewing this thread