Gillingham (Home) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

covhead1

Know what you mean LBF but we must break the cycle sometime and nows as good as any.

3-1 city

bawtryneal

I've just gone into excited mode, like a kid befor Christmas however, this is tempered with a healthy dose of pre match nerves - given that every time we get a big gate and expectations build...

If you believe it enough, it will happen ............ Also if the defence plays well.

Happy_Martian

Cranfield, 4 1/4 hrs before kickoff and already 43 pages on this thread. Normally, game threads don't hit double figures until kickoff at least :)

Personally, nerves are starting to jangle at our infamous "Big Match Syndrome". With the likelihood of a very healthy crowd, this is making it tougher to call. Hoping for a Cov win obviously, but I've got several bets on Gillingham doing us (just in case ;) )

H

hiddenskyblue

We will lose 3-1 today, Donnelly Samuel and Egan with their goals. JOB with a consolation for us.

phildownunder

Yes I`m a bit nervous about this game. As we know, City have a habit of not performing when expectations are high and if they are not at their best Gillingham will not let us off the hook I`m sure. I would think they are top of the league for a reason.

Given my prediction skills though, maybe there`s nothing to worry about after all. :p

Astute

I'm off to bed soon. Be up ready to listen to the game. Will have my uniform on ready to rush out of the door as soon as the final whistle goes......that is unless we win. I will need a beer :p

covcity4life

Not many people queuing for tickets at mo. But we now selling behind goal so good signs.

Annoying seeing ticket staff wearing wasp uniforms selling cov tickets tho

smouch1975

Snow? What's this snow you all talk about?

(Cold front going by today so its a balmy 22c at 8am rising to a comfortable 28c.. :D)

Come On City today... 3-0 to us.. 2 by Armstrong, 1 by Ricketts..
Only 28? Hit 35 in Perth, same again tomorrow

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Astute

I guess match updates won't be required today since everyone will be there? ;)

What about me :(

Sometimes you can type out a long sentence on what has happened before I hear what is happening on live radio :D

Astute

K goodnight everyone. Back awake in a bit ready for the game.

Covstar

1 hour to go, lets do this city! Show all the coventry faithful what they have been missing and fill their hearts with joy come full time because fook me we havent seen our precious sky blues riding so high for quite a while! Going for a 3-2 thriller with John Fleck scoring a 35 yard dipping volley in the 89th min to send us top and blow the roof off the Ricoh.

jackdg

Charles-Cook, Ricketts, Martin, Turner, Stokes, Vincelot, Fleck, Murphy, O'Brien, Kent, Armstrong

SkyBlueMania

First post in a long, long time. Having moved to Scotland 10 years ago it was depressing following the team to the point I lost the motivation to even check the scores on a Saturday. Big Tony has changed all that, i feel totally rejuvinated and there is finally some progress being made on the park.

Best of luck to the lads today, hope the sky blue faithful get to experience the long lost feeling of sitting atop the table. I'll be following the scores like a wee boy once again!

Users who are viewing this thread