Get him signed up (1 Viewer)

rexo87

Ffs just seen he's now on 9 yellows so 1 away from a 2 game ban

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Great_Expectations

Definitely the best he’s played for a while. Positively influenced the game, and not just with his passing range, but helped us play on the front foot.

Walked the tight rope of aggressive closing down/tackling fairly well, especially post booking. But he targeted Bowler and helped minimise his impact best he could.

Absolutely terrible at the end though - he rushed it when he had so so much time.

rexo87

I wouldn't say he was unreal.

His shot at the end was awful.
He was everywhere. Some of his sprinting back when they were breaking dangerously was fantastic and used his physicality superbly without giving away needless fouls (missed his yellow card as i went to the toilet). Yes he missed a good chance at the end but it happens. Wont be properly appreciated by most people until he is gone

Warwickhunt

He was everywhere. Some of his sprinting back when they were breaking dangerously was fantastic and used his physicality superbly without giving away needless fouls (missed his yellow card as i went to the toilet). Yes he missed a good chance at the end but it happens. Wont be properly appreciated by most people until he is gone

I seen his attempt from behind and it was on target but it hit a Blackpool players arse to deflect it out

skyblue1991

Great game but should've scored at the end.

He had time to take a touch and if he did I'm sure he would've buried

If, buts and maybes. Story of our last few months

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

sylus

A new contract for Hamer has to be the number one priority for the Club

i totally agree, however i believe he will be gone in the summer, i hope i am wrong though.

was immense last night. MOM.

and that miss at the end, i put that down to tiredness.

Brighton Sky Blue

Looked much more like his former self I thought. Get his head clear and he’s a very different player

zuni

Hamers attempt at the end was like buying your kebab at the end of the night then dropping it on the floor😔...heartbreaking, oh well

CDK

Brilliant performance,he's in form now if he can score a couple in games happy days.

SSB

I wouldn't say he was unreal.

His shot at the end was awful.

He was pretty much our only consistent outlet in getting the ball forward/out wide. A few stray long balls and a shocking miss at the end but overall it was a strong performance.

Nick

Administrator
He was pretty much our only consistent outlet in getting the ball forward/out wide. A few stray long balls and a shocking miss at the end but overall it was a strong performance.

Stats wise, Sheaf had a shocker but was just as influential with passing.

Users who are viewing this thread