Germany Ghana !! (1 Viewer)

wingy

What great football the Ghanians are playing ,giving the gerries a real test .

Superb tempo of passing and movement .If Gyan could be a tad more composed they may already have had a couple

Otis

See my other post, Wingy. Euro 2016 thread.

Not showing Germany any respect. Showing no fear and not at all in awe of them.

Take note, England!

Evans1883

think the conditions suit the ghanains more tbh , couple of the germans look knackered already , think germany will go on to win though , too much quality in their team

Otis

Would love it if Ghana rolled Germany over tonight!! :claping hands: 2-1!! Get in.

Johnnythespider

OK, forgetting England's Woe's this is the best world cup I can remember. It's almost as if there is a power shift going on in world football.

Otis

Come on Otis, think bigger than England.Really impressed by Iran tonight, so unlucky. Mexico also excellent but may not even qualify.

Am thinking only from an England perpsective of course! :)

But let's face it, if the City were doing shit in the league and losing, there's no we would be saying 'Wow, what a great league!' would we.

The Reverend Skyblue

Am I alone in thinking that England so far have been one of the worst sides out of the whole 32
Can only think of Honduras and Cameroon who may be worse

Johnnythespider

Am thinking only from an England perpsective of course! :)

But let's face it, if the City were doing shit in the league and losing, there's no we would be saying 'Wow, what a great league!' would we.
But it's lots of small leagues Otis, and England have been relegated from theirs, so it's OK to enjoy the other leagues in isolation.

Otis

True.

I am of course enjoying the tournament, but it is very much tarnished by the fact that England are out.

Will now support the US and the Russkies, but of course there's not going to be a lot of passion involved in backing those two teams.

Last edited:

SkyBlue_Bear83

True.

I am of course enjoying the tournament, but it is very much tarnished by the fact that England are out.

Will now support the US and the Russkies, but of course there's not going to be a lot of passion involved in backing those two teams.

They'll both be out in 5 days time

I'm a glory supporter so I'll be following Chile, Costa Rica and Colombia now

JohnWH

True.

Everyone here in the US that I've even noticed following the World Cup, fully expect the US to walkover Portugal, just because US beat Ghana. Now, the US do not have a bad team, nor does Ghana, or Portugal, and especially not Germany.
US fans are applying the simple formula of, if A beats B, and B ties C, A will definitely beat C. Go ahead and bet on US to CRUSH Germany. Easy $$$$

Otis

Personal though for me. US because I have relatives there and my brother lived over there and married an American and Russian because of the wife and inlaws.

I think the US may just get through. Klinsmann is a clever coach and the team has a very good work ethic. Think they may just progress. Depends which Portugal turns up tonight though.

wingy

Personal though for me. US because I have relatives there and my brother lived over there and married an American and Russian because of the wife and inlaws.

I think the US may just get through. Klinsmann is a clever coach and the team has a very good work ethic. Think they may just progress. Depends which Portugal turns up tonight though.

As with all US teams ,can be Physical too!!

Users who are viewing this thread