Future protest ideas. (1 Viewer)

la-ccfc

Are there any ideas for any future protests (unless SISU have gone). I was thinking a march to the ground would work as a good protest as people can still go to the game as normal and there would be potential for larger numbers.

Otis

I was thinking of a sponsored silence. That way everyone can go up and just behave as they normally do.

blueflint

sponsored pub crawl sounds good :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

shmmeee

Hand out A4 SISU OUT banners with instructions to all hold them up at a certain point.

Massive away following one game (already planned, I like it. May even actually go to an away game for once)

Mass Text/tweet in SISU OUT to all shows that have the feature (almost every tv and radio show).

Another London demo (could coincide with a big away following to London team)

Chip in and sponsor one of the players as SISU OUT.

cornoccfc

Massive away following is the best idea.

A one-off game is planned- Reading I think.

EleanorRigby

Start a letter campaign to SISU headquarters in London just asking them to leave, just 5 per week from fans all over the world and get friends and family to do likewise and bog their business down, use different sized envelopes and just put TV mags in or paper, all have to be opened just to see who it's from. Can you imagine 100s of letters turning up each day, would well piss them off.

need to get more numbers 300 won't make any difference, doubt 3000 would eiether. need EVERYONE to pull together, we have a few hundred if that making a stand whilst the rest applaud them or feel apathy towards the club,
quite like the idea of get sisu out trending on Twitter and tv progs etc. but to do that we need numbers behind us, also we also need a person on this faceless organisation to point the finger to look bad.

Regis87

Why not every one go to see Cov rugby play a the Butts ? Good Craic , good beer and helping another local team pay the bills . Sisu out banners at the Butts would bring the local/national media in

J

Jack Griffin

Why not every one go to see Cov rugby play a the Butts ? Good Craic , good beer and helping another local team pay the bills . Sisu out banners at the Butts would bring the local/national media in

No chance, sod the egg chasers.

EleanorRigby

Ask other fans for support ! You might laugh but the Southampton fans today offered to take that sisu out banner in their end. Fans will unite and if we could ask supporters who have a live TV game for example just to put a decent sized sisu out banner in a strategic spot that would IMO definitely gain media attention and could well spread.

D

Deleted member 2526

How about a sit-in protest in the Tesco stand after a game?
It would be right opposite the main stand boxes where the 'important people' and media will be munching their post-match prawn sandwiches.

pusbccfc

skyblueinBaku

Start a letter campaign to SISU headquarters in London just asking them to leave, just 5 per week from fans all over the world and get friends and family to do likewise and bog their business down, use different sized envelopes and just put TV mags in or paper, all have to be opened just to see who it's from. Can you imagine 100s of letters turning up each day, would well piss them off.
Also, send faxes (nothing insulting or aggressive) to keep their fax machine constantly busy.

Are there any ideas for any future protests (unless SISU have gone). I was thinking a march to the ground would work as a good protest as people can still go to the game as normal and there would be potential for larger numbers.

How about a "no-protest" protest?

Sub

would it be worth taking a advert out in the financial Times with the SISU out picture on there ?
images
just a thought ??

Astute

I could drop my wife off at their offices and not pick her up again until they were gone.

I could then start off my own group. SISU stay :whistle:

@richh87

I love this idea! We wouldn't have to miss a home game, we'd be supporting our rugby team and they'd let us have banners etc.

If AshbyJan or Brinner read this I thinkin's a real go-er! It'd be fun and get media attention!

Last edited:

bamalamafizzfazz

Following on from the Twitter of Ballotelli wearing the City scarf. How about trying to get pictures of famous people holding the poster. Maybe not the 'SISU out' but more likely the 'save our city' with the city badge on it. The more that started appearing around the internet would defo get noticed.

What do we think?

Following on from the Twitter of Ballotelli wearing the City scarf. How about trying to get pictures of famous people holding the poster. Maybe not the 'SISU out' but more likely the 'save our city' with the city badge on it. The more that started appearing around the internet would defo get noticed.

What do we think?

Just get Photoshop

torchomatic

Can I request a picture of the Queen holding a "Fuck Off SISU!" banner then, please?

jackmartin

how about a sisu out banner at coventry bees speedway? they get great sky sports coverage on a monday nite, it would be really easy to get a banner on telly,all you would have to do it stand on last bend with it and they have 15 races and go round 4 times a minute every race,it would get seen alot..season starts in march so maybe a bit late

Users who are viewing this thread