Fury vs Klitscho (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Will Fury go in looking for the knockout? Whenever I have seen Klitscho it has been like Mayweather where technically very good, but not that entertaining.

Covstu

The comments Fury has come out with has been over the top bordering on homophobic. I hope Klichscho knocks him out.

Fury has been quite an articulate speaker in the past, so reading his comments in the build up to this fight has been quite disappointing.

CCFC88

Really looking forward to this fight, feel for Fury after he had Haye pull on him twice, has been a fustrating period for him but I have never seen him so focused for a fight, this is clearly a big step up and he will need to win well to get a points decision.

I think he will go after Klitskho early and he should really have the legs to pick up points later on if not knock him out.

Im a big Fury fan as you can probably tell and Id love to bring the title home!

Anthony Crolla gets his rematch this weekend also following a poor draw decision last time out and can Martin Murray overcome Arthur Abraham, showed he can take punishment by lasting 11 with GGG but will need to offer more offensively to get a decision in Germany, hopefully AA has one of his off days, as he did against Paul Smith 1st time round!

Pipehitterz

fury inside 6 rounds
cant remember klitskho having to fight anyone since his last knockout, he just stretches out his leg and jabs away unhit.
his brother fought exactly thr same, the only reason that they both stayed unbeaten all these years is their size and reach

hes never met a tall fighter thats as good as fury, i sense the end of the boring era of those german wannabees, both have ruined the heavyweight scene

Nick

Administrator
Is it on Sky Box Office or something like Box Nation?

Watched a press interview last night (an old one). Fury will look very silly if he gets knocked out.

rob9872

Actually getting fed up with fury antics now, will look a complete tool if he doesn't bring it home. I think klitscho on points in dull affair like most of his fights.

Grendel

Boxing is an example of a sport that has been totally destroyed by the move to satellite networks.

Marginalised and ridiculous. A freak show from serious in 25 years.

Nick

Administrator
Actually getting fed up with fury antics now, will look a complete tool if he doesn't bring it home. I think klitscho on points in dull affair like most of his fights.
That's the thing with him, he is going to look so silly if he loses.

bager6793

He will lose he will get tko all mouth no chin Cunningham dropped him but he got up to win but klitsko too strong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bringbackrattles

Fury's all mouth which is a cover up as he is lacking confidence so gobs off to hide his nerves. Klitscho on the other hand prefers to let his boxing in the ring do the talking.Both big lumps but Klitscho should be too good and experienced,and will win inside the distance.

brinner

Am going to this fight!! I want fury to win being british but i dont think he will, hope im wrong!! Should be a good weekend over there

ready_96

This wont go to points. It's whoever lands first. Put your money on a TKO inside the first 5.

Press conference has just started btw, check out IFL TV on youtube in around an hour or two as they'll be recording it.

Fury's not dressed as batman this time tho haha

Sky_Blue_Daz

In my opinion furys legs arent strong enough
Klitscho will bore everyone with a defensive and technical display
However if fury roughs him up for a few rounds he could do it

rob9872

Might be a tool, but top entertainment. Round 1 fury imo

rob9872

2 from 2. Predicted klitscho on points but wouldn't want to lose too many early round or would need a ko

rob9872

Yep agree. Experts gave first against fury but I have him for all 3 so far

rob9872

Still can't give a round against him 7 in. Ko Def needed now and fury not even doing much to winter. Makes me wonder if klitscho is illbor has broken hand or something. Def not right.

rob9872

Have to take your hat off to fury. If no last round ko be an absolute travesty if he's denied this.

Users who are viewing this thread