Franchise customer in peace (1 Viewer)

Bacchus

Noticed you're taking quite some numbers from speaking to Sky Blues fans on neutral forums on Saturday. So yeah - I don't bite (or steal clubs) :p

Quite happy to answer questions or suggest anything in the way of pubs/parking/travel/what to do etc

CJparker

Yeah should be about 3k fans there - are home fans allowed to pay on the gate?

Went as a neutral in the home end in 2008 and we had to buy a ticket on the day from the ticket office I think.

Astute

Noticed you're taking quite some numbers from speaking to Sky Blues fans on neutral forums on Saturday. So yeah - I don't bite (or steal clubs) :p

Quite happy to answer questions or suggest anything in the way of pubs/parking/travel/what to do etc

Did you support them before they were stolen from Wimbledon. And if so would you ever go and watch the original Dons who have done it the proper way?

ricohroar

Arriving by train at Bletchley, where is best to drink for away fans on route from Bletchley to the stadium?

NickWWFC

Walking to ground you will pass The Park and The Enigma both shitholes you would be better off to walk up Bletchley high street to Fenny Stratford

Astute

Walking to ground you will pass The Park and The Enigma both shitholes you would be better off to walk up Bletchley high street to Fenny Stratford

Does the FC stand for Franchise Club?

Bacchus

are home fans allowed to pay on the gate?

Yes. The home ticket sales booth is on the east side of the stadium towards the arena end.

Did you support them before they were stolen from Wimbledon. And if so would you ever go and watch the original Dons who have done it the proper way?

Nope. I didn't really support any team before about c.2006, appeal of PL clubs in distant towns I'd rarely travel to was really quite lost on me (as was Sky Sports, never really enjoyed watching football on tv) in my school days around when the team moved here so didn't support anyone previously. Was initially against of the idea of having 'Wimbledon' in Milton Keynes and thought it was an awful idea rather than a home-grown team. But MK City had already gone under before I'd heard of them. A few years of occasional games and the club's grew on me, I'd describe myself as a supporter now rather than neutral or day-tripper.

I did see AFCW before I could ever describe myself as an MK supporter in a Southern Conf match against St Albans City. They sung abusive chants at us for having virtually no seating and later for having only 250 or so supporters against their 600-ish. Acted like they were a massive club and the world owed them one while looking down on a smaller club/support like that. I had a low opinion of their fans before I even became an MK supporter - they haven't done much to redeem themselves in my eyes either given some of the level of abuse that's come out of one of their forums (WUP) i.e. comments about parents taking kids to watch us being 'child abusers' and the like don't exactly do much to flatter them..

They may have done it the 'proper' way, but I find them a bunch of a******s and would never give a penny to their club.

Arriving by train at Bletchley, where is best to drink for away fans on route from Bletchley to the stadium?

Generally don't recommend any in Bletchley around the station, they're complete dives and can get quite rough. Best bet is always walk on the extra 10-15 mins to Fenny Stratford, some good pubs around there, The Red Lion is good, Chequers ok but not as good. Method for non-Bletchley arrivals I recommend is the Wetherspoons near MK Central. Is large, virtually never trouble there and there is the stadium shuttle bus that runs every 20mins from outside. About £3 for a return ticket and saves the hassle of walking from Bletchley station. I don't know the timetable but can be found on our website somewhere in the away supporters guide.

Pretty much everything you've said is correct.

Does the FC stand for Franchise Club?

Nope. :p

Last edited:

Astute

Good reply :D

Good luck for the rest of the season after your next game......as long as you don't beat us to promotion :)

dadgad

Interesting points.
Your club is evolving into a proper club - no doubt .
Still, there's more than just a residual flavour of phoney ness in how you were spawned and how the original club and fans were shafted.
My sympathies are predominately with Wimbledon AFC.
I suspect most with memories would agree?

Bacchus

Good reply :D

Good luck for the rest of the season after your next game......as long as you don't beat us to promotion :)

Ha, I think it's more the case as long as you don't beat us in the playoffs we'll be fine with it ;) Best of luck getting rid of SISU and sorting out the issues with the Ricoh.

Interesting points.
Your club is evolving into a proper club - no doubt .
Still, there's more than just a residual flavour of phoney ness in how you were spawned and how the original club and fans were shafted.
My sympathies are predominately with Wimbledon AFC.
I suspect most with memories would agree?

I think we will be someday, a finishing touch will be the day we lose the 'Dons' suffix and just become MKFC or something similair. The issue is put to bed for the next 10 years or so - or until the ownership changes. But I feel slightly uneasy about it while being fine with accepting it for now but wouldn't object to any move to change it as a final move to losing some of the original taints of the move and becoming a club that represents MK and little more.

People will always take the side of AFCW though and you can't help but feel sorry for the fans that suffered the loss of their club nor can you blame the non-AFCW neutrals for supporting them over what happened. That's something that will never go away and we can never expect forgiveness for it. People will gradually forget it though and begin to accept us on our own merits with time. I think apart from the name we've done what we can and it's just something to be left there and left to everyone to decide individually what they think of us.

Last edited:

rob9872

I will never respect mk. I'm sure most of your fans are ok in the dame way that some afcw fans are tools like you describe, but the real fans of the original team in the football family and the way they were treated with their heart and soul ripped out even worse than what sisu are trying to do to us, have my complete sympathy. It was a disgrace and should never have been allowed to happen.

dadgad

I will never respect mk. I'm sure most of your fans are ok in the dame way that some afcw fans are tools like you describe, but the real fans of the original team in the football family and the way they were treated with their heart and soul ripped out even worse than what sisu are trying to do to us, have my complete sympathy. It was a disgrace and should never have been allowed to happen.

exactly:claping hands:

Astute

Ha, I think it's more the case as long as you don't beat us in the playoffs we'll be fine with it ;) Best of luck getting rid of SISU and sorting out the issues with the Ricoh.

I think we will be someday, a finishing touch will be the day we lose the 'Dons' suffix and just become MKFC or something similair.

Milton Keynes Franchise Club

You will not beat us in the playoffs. We have got over our very poor start and are now showing what we can do. You will see our following. It will be as we are the home side. We are going up as a top two side :D

Bacchus

Milton Keynes Franchise Club

You will not beat us in the playoffs. We have got over our very poor start and are now showing what we can do. You will see our following. It will be as we are the home side. We are going up as a top two side :D

I doubt it'll come to the playoffs for you, I think it's more than likely yourselves, Bournemouth and Doncaster will be left to fight it out over the automatics, Sheff Utd don't look at all convincing this season. I was pretty bemused at the start you had considering I expected the top spot to be a two-way battle between Coventry and Swindon.

But I wouldn't write us off, with all players able to use I'm more than convinced we have a playoff winning side and have shown it's ability against Sheff Utd and Tranmere so far this season. The side you face on Saturday will be a poor reflection on our usual ability with two game-changing players that are arguably in the top 10 in the league missing on long-term injuries since training before the postponed Doncaster match. With both expected back in March and the addition of extra attacking options likely after the transfer window to go with our (finally) in form forwards I really wouldn't expect us to be easy in the play-offs if you don't win the league.

Astute

Have seen many seasons now. Would never write any team off. I still thought we would make it when we were in the bottom 4 10 games ago. We will have a weak team out against yourselves. Weak for us at least :D

This division is poor. Any team can go on a run. Sheff Utd should do well as they seem decent in defence. Want to see if Bournemouth and Orient can keep it up. Can see most of clubs near the top falling away. There is still a long way to go.

LJC_CCFC

Yes. The home ticket sales booth is on the east side of the stadium towards the arena end.

Nope. I didn't really support any team before about c.2006, appeal of PL clubs in distant towns I'd rarely travel to was really quite lost on me (as was Sky Sports, never really enjoyed watching football on tv) in my school days around when the team moved here so didn't support anyone previously. Was initially against of the idea of having 'Wimbledon' in Milton Keynes and thought it was an awful idea rather than a home-grown team. But MK City had already gone under before I'd heard of them. A few years of occasional games and the club's grew on me, I'd describe myself as a supporter now rather than neutral or day-tripper.

I did see AFCW before I could ever describe myself as an MK supporter in a Southern Conf match against St Albans City. They sung abusive chants at us for having virtually no seating and later for having only 250 or so supporters against their 600-ish. Acted like they were a massive club and the world owed them one while looking down on a smaller club/support like that. I had a low opinion of their fans before I even became an MK supporter - they haven't done much to redeem themselves in my eyes either given some of the level of abuse that's come out of one of their forums (WUP) i.e. comments about parents taking kids to watch us being 'child abusers' and the like don't exactly do much to flatter them..

They may have done it the 'proper' way, but I find them a bunch of a******s and would never give a penny to their club.

Generally don't recommend any in Bletchley around the station, they're complete dives and can get quite rough. Best bet is always walk on the extra 10-15 mins to Fenny Stratford, some good pubs around there, The Red Lion is good, Chequers ok but not as good. Method for non-Bletchley arrivals I recommend is the Wetherspoons near MK Central. Is large, virtually never trouble there and there is the stadium shuttle bus that runs every 20mins from outside. About £3 for a return ticket and saves the hassle of walking from Bletchley station. I don't know the timetable but can be found on our website somewhere in the away supporters guide.

Pretty much everything you've said is correct.

Nope. :p

What about parking?

valiant15

I bet the MK fans are sick of explaining about 'their' history. If it was my local team id definatly wont the 'dons' dropping though. I remember wimbledon's pathetic away followings at highfield road! Didn't the club used to make people buy a Wimbledon ticket with their man u tickets back in the day?

pusbccfc

Bacchus, how often do trains run from Bletchley to Fenny Stratford? Is it worth the extra train to reduce the walk.
Is it a difficult walk ie is there sign posts to the stadium from there?

Also what's around the ground, food, shop wise?

rob9872

I bet the MK fans are sick of explaining about 'their' history. If it was my local team id definatly wont the 'dons' dropping though. I remember wimbledon's pathetic away followings at highfield road! Didn't the club used to make people buy a Wimbledon ticket with their man u tickets back in the day?

generally our away following us superb but I've been away with the city when we've had less than 100 before so we don't have much room to criticise. Also Wimbledon knew they were smalltime but they still deserved better and the fa could have helped but chose not to and are equally culpable imo.

Bacchus

generally our away following us superb but I've been away with the city when we've had less than 100 before so we don't have much room to criticise.

I find nearly all of the former PL sides hat have wound up in this league take impressive away followings regardless of where it is they're playing. Both Sheffield teams, Leeds, Portsmouth, Norwich and I guess now Coventry to add to it ;)

What about parking?

I'd recommend getting here about an hour to 45 mins before kick-off for parking. Not recommended at the stadium due to rip-off prices, likewise avoid the ASDA and Ikea car-parks at all costs because they have parking wardens that are trigger-happy with tickets if they get even the faintest idea you're there for the football. Best choice is the Mount Farm industrial park to the east of the stadium, parking on the verges and road within the area is usually problem-free but fills up quickly if you don't get there in time. The pub car park at The Beacon is also a choice but is a bit more of a walk. Pub isn't recommended (even though the AFC Wimbledon fans were fine with it apparently..) car park is though :D

Bacchus, how often do trains run from Bletchley to Fenny Stratford? Is it worth the extra train to reduce the walk.
Is it a difficult walk ie is there sign posts to the stadium from there?

Also what's around the ground, food, shop wise?

Trains from Bletchley to Fenny are a waste of time really unless you arrive there exactly as one is soon to depart, they're only an hourly service and it's only about 15mins walk from the station. If you find the main roads from Fenny you can easily find the stadium from them but you'd probably need a map or phone app otherwise ;). Around the stadium complex there is quite a lot of shops, the catering inside the stadium, a KFC and a McDonalds - but I'm not really fan of them. A better option for food is some of the local cafes, pub food, restaurants and chip shops around Fenny on Aylesbury Street and a very nice sandwich shop hidden up one of the side-streets going off it near an office block.

Shop wise if you're bringing a car there's some good options, large choice of fashion outlets on the main side of the stadium and an Ikea to the south of it.

Sheff Utd should do well as they seem decent in defence. Want to see if Bournemouth and Orient can keep it up. Can see most of clubs near the top falling away. There is still a long way to go.

Sheffield don't look anything like they did last season, they were a solid promotion chance - this time not so. They do have a good defence, but their striking options are poor and they seem to have been clueless upfront since they lost Evans. Wilson isn't the most convincing manager either, they seem to be more interested in not losing than trying to win. As soon as a serious contender emerges, like Tranmere are starting to now and Crawley have - they'll fade away. Orient I think will slip back towards the middle but Bournemouth with the combination of spending on decent players they could make in the upcoming window and quality of Howe as manager look very likely as a candidate to win the league.

NickWWFC

Bacchus Fair play to you offering advice to fellow fans, your view of the Chequers is somwhat different to mine though and the view that MK City had already folded eerrrmmmm. There have been quite a few teams in the area that could have been supported over the years rather than steal someone elses. I do believe though the Dongs will be a premiershit side with close to 30 000 gates within 15 years I do hope i am wrong though

Mucca Mad Boys

I find nearly all of the former PL sides hat have wound up in this league take impressive away followings regardless of where it is they're playing. Both Sheffield teams, Leeds, Portsmouth, Norwich and I guess now Coventry to add to it ;)

I'd recommend getting here about an hour to 45 mins before kick-off for parking. Not recommended at the stadium due to rip-off prices, likewise avoid the ASDA and Ikea car-parks at all costs because they have parking wardens that are trigger-happy with tickets if they get even the faintest idea you're there for the football. Best choice is the Mount Farm industrial park to the east of the stadium, parking on the verges and road within the area is usually problem-free but fills up quickly if you don't get there in time. The pub car park at The Beacon is also a choice but is a bit more of a walk. Pub isn't recommended (even though the AFC Wimbledon fans were fine with it apparently..) car park is though :D

Trains from Bletchley to Fenny are a waste of time really unless you arrive there exactly as one is soon to depart, they're only an hourly service and it's only about 15mins walk from the station. If you find the main roads from Fenny you can easily find the stadium from them but you'd probably need a map or phone app otherwise ;). Around the stadium complex there is quite a lot of shops, the catering inside the stadium, a KFC and a McDonalds - but I'm not really fan of them. A better option for food is some of the local cafes, pub food, restaurants and chip shops around Fenny on Aylesbury Street and a very nice sandwich shop hidden up one of the side-streets going off it near an office block.

Shop wise if you're bringing a car there's some good options, large choice of fashion outlets on the main side of the stadium and an Ikea to the south of it.

Sheffield don't look anything like they did last season, they were a solid promotion chance - this time not so. They do have a good defence, but their striking options are poor and they seem to have been clueless upfront since they lost Evans. Wilson isn't the most convincing manager either, they seem to be more interested in not losing than trying to win. As soon as a serious contender emerges, like Tranmere are starting to now and Crawley have - they'll fade away. Orient I think will slip back towards the middle but Bournemouth with the combination of spending on decent players they could make in the upcoming window and quality of Howe as manager look very likely as a candidate to win the league.

If mentioned before, sorry, but how do you rate CCFC's chances? I think if we tighten up at home, we could do a Reading, being optimistic of course (play offs min for me). MK will come about 4th I reckon. I agree with you on Sheff U.

Last edited:

Ccfc1979

And you can park in Ikea. The car park joins the Asda one and has no wardens. Isn't checked. This is definite. Been told Car Park A is best one as staff mainly park there too.

Bacchus

And you can park in Ikea. The car park joins the Asda one and has no wardens. Isn't checked. This is definite. Been told Car Park A is best one as staff mainly park there too.

Ah, suppose it would be easier to get away with given people would be in Ikea much longer than ASDA. Wasn't too sure though so it's better safe than sorry.

Bacchus Fair play to you offering advice to fellow fans, your view of the Chequers is somwhat different to mine though and the view that MK City had already folded eerrrmmmm. There have been quite a few teams in the area that could have been supported over the years rather than steal someone elses. I do believe though the Dongs will be a premiershit side with close to 30 000 gates within 15 years I do hope i am wrong though

As a 14-15 y/o at the time, can't say I was too aware about what was going on in non-league football. I only found out that incarnation even existed a few years later. Chequers I did make a mistake on, mixed it up with the Maltsters (or something similar in name? The one down the road if you go southwards)

I don't think I'd ever want to see us in the PL apart from a one-off season it just isn't a stable place for clubs that aren't firmly established there and is too much of a poisoned chalice - i.e. Leeds, Portsmouth, Luton etc. I'd love to see us become a firmly established Championship club like Preston were.

As for other teams, I don't know really, none of them are Milton Keynes and have distinct identities that a support base here wouldn't fit into that well, a regular 1000 or so coming from MK to say Wycombe or Northampton very week just seems a bit funny. In an odd way though I kinda wouldn't feel that bad if MK Dons collapsed, I think we have the appetite here and numbers to want to make a sort of 'AFC Milton Keynes' phoenix club work and get into the FL, I'd like it if only to say we have a club that did it the right way. But of course a Wycombe fan would never want to see us gain anything other than a winding-up order - just not as much as AFCW would :)

If mentioned before, sorry, but how do you rate CCFC's chances? I think if we tighten up at home, we could do a Reading, being optimistic of course (play offs min for me). MK will come about 4th I reckon. I agree with you on Sheff U.

I think there's a shot at automatics to be had there depending on what happens in the transfer window and the current momentum continuing. Also on where McGoldrick goes and who you replace Bailey with in January. For us depending on how well we try and plug the leak until Gleeson and Chadwick are back and how close the top 6 stays we might -just- be able to sneak into 2nd place with a late run like Sheff Weds did last season. But likely I think we'll fall into mid-table until March and just make the playoffs in 5th or 6th. Do feel confident though we could win the playoffs depending on form and Chadwick and Gleeson getting back in time but depends who comes third. If it's you, Bournemouth or Swindon we're stuffed. Otherwise I feel confident.

As for the match, I don't have much confidence a draw is the best we can hope for. They'll be some big changes, the defence won't be anything near as poor as yesterday and a kick up the backside for the team but I think it's not enough to stop the momentum you have behind you. Probably a 1-3 defeat for us.

Ccfc1979

Maybe you are right 1979 but I have also been told they come out on matchdays

I only know this as I know one of the managers there and have asked a coupla times, including just now, and they don't bother. Think they think they might get people in especially for restaurant. I've parked there for play off matches before when I went as neutral.

Mucca Mad Boys

I think there's a shot at automatics to be had there depending on what happens in the transfer window and the current momentum continuing. Also on where McGoldrick goes and who you replace Bailey with in January. For us depending on how well we try and plug the leak until Gleeson and Chadwick are back and how close the top 6 stays we might -just- be able to sneak into 2nd place with a late run like Sheff Weds did last season. But likely I think we'll fall into mid-table until March and just make the playoffs in 5th or 6th. Do feel confident though we could win the playoffs depending on form and Chadwick and Gleeson getting back in time but depends who comes third. If it's you, Bournemouth or Swindon we're stuffed. Otherwise I feel confident.

As for the match, I don't have much confidence a draw is the best we can hope for. They'll be some big changes, the defence won't be anything near as poor as yesterday and a kick up the backside for the team but I think it's not enough to stop the momentum you have behind you. Probably a 1-3 defeat for us.

I agree, we have get Clarke on trial and he is likely to sign, how do you rate that as a replacement? 11 in 15 for Scunny, for 23rd in the league. As for Bailey, it looks like we're either going to sign him permanently, or on loan, I think there's a v good chance of keeping him... Depends what deal.

I surprisingly like MK (I didn't understand the who ha over it as I was too young to care) they are an established FL club in their own right now, it's a shame they made it how they did, I ope they scrap Dons from their name now. At least AFC Wimbledon are in the FL now, I hope they do well. You lot have a good manager, good team, but you need a striker, as you had chances to win the reverse fixture and it appears you haven't got a consistent goal scorer, so for me 4th (in and around).

I hope we beat MKD, my first league away game this year, I really wanted to visit stadium:MK, I think our midfield will make up for McG in terms of goals, but I don't know if Barton/Thomas/Moussa can adequately replace Bailey before or if he comes.

Bacchus

I agree, we have get Clarke on trial and he is likely to sign, how do you rate that as a replacement? 11 in 15 for Scunny, for 23rd in the league. As for Bailey, it looks like we're either going to sign him permanently, or on loan, I think there's a v good chance of keeping him... Depends what deal.

I surprisingly like MK (I didn't understand the who ha over it as I was too young to care) they are an established FL club in their own right now, it's a shame they made it how they did, I ope they scrap Dons from their name now. At least AFC Wimbledon are in the FL now, I hope they do well. You lot have a good manager, good team, but you need a striker, as you had chances to win the reverse fixture and it appears you haven't got a consistent goal scorer, so for me 4th (in and around).

I hope we beat MKD, my first league away game this year, I really wanted to visit stadium:MK, I think our midfield will make up for McG in terms of goals, but I don't know if Barton/Thomas/Moussa can adequately replace Bailey before or if he comes.

Clarke I'd be cautious but give him a run, just because people score loads doesn't mean they'll automatically fit the team's style of play. Jordan Rhodes was unstoppable last season but has been averagey since he joined Blackburn, similar for our fans baying for Izale McLeod back. He scores loads, but only when he fits the style of play which he wouldn't under Robinson's system. He'd be good as an impact sub but not as a main striker. Same goes for anyone you sign, be careful about how they'd play with the existing team and system. That said McGoldrick should be a hands down promotion-winner if you keep him.

We're fine up front now I'd say without trying to jinx it. Ryan Lowe has his some impressive form and has settled in properly now so is knocking them in consistently as a main striker if it continues I can see him becoming a 20-a-season striker. We could do we a second choice replacement in the window though now it looks like Patrick Bamford will be going back to Chelsea injured - again. Izale McLeod is a fans choice, but Bradley Wright-Phillips is also being strongly suggested given his dad is the first team coach.

Saturday I think usually relying on your midfield would mean you're stuffed against us, our usual midfield line-up is in a different class by comparison with nearly ever other one in this league. But without Chadwick and Gleeson things could be very different. We still have classy Wolves loanee Zeli Ismail, Potter and likely Alan Smith to start in the middle, but I don't think we'll have the edge there without the missing two. Defence will be tighter and back to the usual lineup after the howler yesterday but I think at best were playing for a draw.

That said as much as you'd like to visit, you probably won't be impressed by the atmosphere ;)

Mucca Mad Boys

Clarke I'd be cautious but give him a run, just because people score loads doesn't mean they'll automatically fit the team's style of play. Jordan Rhodes was unstoppable last season but has been averagey since he joined Blackburn, similar for our fans baying for Izale McLeod back. He scores loads, but only when he fits the style of play which he wouldn't under Robinson's system. He'd be good as an impact sub but not as a main striker. Same goes for anyone you sign, be careful about how they'd play with the existing team and system. That said McGoldrick should be a hands down promotion-winner if you keep him.

We're fine up front now I'd say without trying to jinx it. Ryan Lowe has his some impressive form and has settled in properly now so is knocking them in consistently as a main striker if it continues I can see him becoming a 20-a-season striker. We could do we a second choice replacement in the window though now it looks like Patrick Bamford will be going back to Chelsea injured - again. Izale McLeod is a fans choice, but Bradley Wright-Phillips is also being strongly suggested given his dad is the first team coach.

Saturday I think usually relying on your midfield would mean you're stuffed against us, our usual midfield line-up is in a different class by comparison with nearly ever other one in this league. But without Chadwick and Gleeson things could be very different. We still have classy Wolves loanee Zeli Ismail, Potter and likely Alan Smith to start in the middle, but I don't think we'll have the edge there without the missing two. Defence will be tighter and back to the usual lineup after the howler yesterday but I think at best were playing for a draw.

That said as much as you'd like to visit, you probably won't be impressed by the atmosphere ;)

With Clarke, I think he'd be a good signing, but I'm not sure he'll be as good as McG, that said, he's probably the best replacement we could realistically get, if McG stays, we have hands down the best strike partnership in these 2 or we have one of the best on the bench. I have said earlier on, we keep McG, we could win the league, we're already L1's top goal scorers but we concede too many goals for our liking.

I rated Lowe when he was at Bury and when he 1st joined MK, but he appears to have lost his touch, he's only scored 6 this season, I don't know about Bramford, it was rumoured we wanted him. McLeod would be a good signing for MK, he's scored a lot for struggling Pompey, but as you say, if the system doesn't suit... BWP would be a good signing also.

I think our midfield has improved a lot since the reverse fixture, we have our team sorted out now, Jennings being very good at breaking up play, very handy v MK IMO, Baker has been on fire, same with Moussa, McSheff playing well, and Fleck doing well v Stevenage and Barton showing glimpses of class. However, whoever steps in Baileys needs to step up and be counted as Bailey is a very good CM and would give your lot a good run for their money, you should count yourselves lucky he isn't playing ;) midfield will be a key battle on Saturday, unless your defence defends like it did yesterday ;) full strength I'd give the slight edge to MK, though we have (probably, again close) wingers. CCFC and MK probably have the best 2 midfields in L1.

CCFC fans can't have a go at home atmospheres, unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread