Sky Blue Harry H

Feb 9, 2011
warwick
Apologies it's probably elsewhere but after the euphoria of the Forest result, I was trawling the web for City stuff, whilst on my jollies, and I came across a supposedly viral video of a Forest granny trying to shove a City youth, and his mate pushes her (gently) and she tumbles down a grass hill. Ashamed to say I p*ssed myself laughing, but saw nothing about it on here. Anyone posted the video (even my wife laughed at it, and she hates football and violence)

ccfc92

Jul 7, 2012
Apparently before the video, they were trying to drive the car at the Cov fans. Not sure how true that is though.

Bugsy

Aug 13, 2012
Coventry
Apologies it's probably elsewhere but after the euphoria of the Forest result, I was trawling the web for City stuff, whilst on my jollies, and I came across a supposedly viral video of a Forest granny trying to shove a City youth, and his mate pushes her (gently) and she tumbles down a grass hill. Ashamed to say I p*ssed myself laughing, but saw nothing about it on here. Anyone posted the video (even my wife laughed at it, and she hates football and violence)

Fuck knows why it's got Watford commentary on it thou..PUSB

Evo1883

May 25, 2013
Coventry
I can see it now at the city ground in the reverse fixture

(The whole world in his hands , altogether now )

Was it your nan that rolled , down the hill

Was it your nan that rolled , down the hill

giphy.gif

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
When I was looking for the highlights I saw a video of a Forest fan drop kicking a taxi through the window.

Hooligans a bit out of practice I think.

They were busy making little kids cry on the train over by banging on the carriage all the way and shouting not very creative stuff about Mr Rooney. Shame it wasn't them falling on their arses

Reactions: TTG and Evo1883

Bugsy

Aug 13, 2012
Coventry
When I was looking for the highlights I saw a video of a Forest fan drop kicking a taxi through the window.

I bet that hurt his leg 😆

oakey

Mar 22, 2011
Why are we calling her a granny? Ridiculous assumption or just general ageism?

• Poo
Reactions: Marty

Bugsy

Aug 13, 2012
Coventry
  • Haha
Reactions: oakey

letsallsingtogether

Jun 30, 2012
coventry
She was very foolish but there's no need for violence or disrespect. She's a woman not a granny. Football fans sometimes live down to their loutish reputation and we all get tarred as scumbags
Your right no need for violence but hey she wanted it.
If you get out of a car and start waving your arms at people trying to hurt them then expect what you get, only a nut or a loon would do that.
They want equal rights well there it is.

Reactions: oscillatewildly

oakey

Mar 22, 2011
Your right no need for violence but hey she wanted it.
If you get out of a car and start waving your arms at people trying to hurt them then expect what you get, only a nut or a loon would do that.
They want equal rights well there it is.
She was the instigator of the violence I think, so no idea why you would suppose I'm seeing her as the innocent in all this.
She is being ridiculed for her behaviour, probably justifiably. She made a fool of herself. No need for the ageist 'granny' or the 'come and collect yer nan' comments from some.

Reactions: Irish Sky Blue

letsallsingtogether

Jun 30, 2012
coventry
She was the instigator of the violence I think, so no idea why you would suppose I'm seeing her as the innocent in all this.
She is being ridiculed for her behaviour, probably justifiably. She made a fool of herself. No need for the ageist 'granny' or the 'come and collect yer nan' comments from some.
Think most of it was ridicule tbh.
Fuck me get called old man all the time, even grandad a couple of times they are some of the nicer things I've been called.
Some people are just to sensitive.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Feb 24, 2020
I don’t get the massive reaction to it from some. Like I don’t condone the violence but what do you expect going up to a young lad of a rival team and putting your hand in their face , clearly threatening to hit him

Reactions: oscillatewildly

tskezz

Feb 5, 2016

Ahahaha that's fantastic. Fair play to him, not a peep from the lads in the taxi after that.

Users who are viewing this thread