Football (1 Viewer)

hill83

Football

Football

22WT.gif

Football

Mucca Mad Boys

I’m working away so missing the first 3 home games! Then the rugby season starts! Definitely going to have to book a few away days to see more of this promising outfit!

We’ll win today, 2-1! A new hero in Allassani to be born!

SkyBlueScottie

There's always someone who has to miss the game due to a poorly timed Wedding. My brother in law is getting Married today! Stupid boy.

hill83

To be honest, I'm at work so I'm not even going. But I'm still excited.

torchomatic

SkyBlueScottie

Missus isn't happy. She just asked me to pass the grapefruit from out of the fridge, so I grabbed it, bounced it twice on the laminate floor and then drop kicked it across the kitchen.
That's cos you sliced to the sink, ala Oggy during his disastrous drop kick phase.

matesx

I'm outside the Cherry Tree, what time does this feckin place open?!?! ⚽

Reactions: vow

itsabuzzard

Keep shining the light in to those dark places.
after the S on neighbours. LEAVE ME ALONE ha ha

Keep the focus on 'brought' instead of 'bought' and 'of' instead of 'have'. Never give up.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

bawtryneal

Missus isn't happy. She just asked me to pass the grapefruit from out of the fridge, so I grabbed it, bounced it twice on the laminate floor and then drop kicked it across the kitchen.

Did she catch it or drop it.

shmmeee

Reading this thread from a caravan in Derbyshire, whilst 'on holiday' Too scared to say ''shall we go home a day early" !

Ha! I'm in St Agnes and just did the maths to see if I could get back on time and exactly how upset would the kids be to not go to the beach one last time.

Users who are viewing this thread