Football Stream (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Dont know what you lot are on about, malaga looks class

martcov

My staff tried 30 minutes and used proxys from all over - nothing :-( sitting in my pub with my 2 brothers who are over and can't see the game....

ajsccfc

We've had academics fall for those ransomware ones, including a professor who had to frantically cancel his credit card after entering the details so the 'police' could help him retrieve his computer from terrorists because you know how the police always charge you nowadays.

THIS MAN IS IN CHARGE OF (some of) OUR CHILDRENS' FUTURE

Grendel

SBK having a nightmare - Part 360

DaleM

Streams are shit anyway . Low res mostly and full of malware . Best off investing in a motorised satellite system . 300 quid tops . Job done .

Surprised you can use them seems as you cant even press the quote button on here

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Sky Blue Kid

SBK having a nightmare - Part 360
Have you woken up from yours yet?........This prat reckons SISU were NOT trying to distress a charity (Higgs who owned 50% of the shares) when taking CCFC to Northampton......His reply was ACL are not a charity......thick f**k........For all the others that attacked me for posting a link, do you do the same when it's another poster? or is that all my pleasure?

skybluedan

For me kid it would be any poster I would of attacked but hey I'm 39 going on 10 and a nob as well
to show there's no hard feelings if you want I can message you a password so you can get free bt sport

Sky Blue Kid

Streams are shit anyway . Low res mostly and full of malware . Best off investing in a motorised satellite system . 300 quid tops . Job done . Surprised you can use them seems as you cant even press the quote button on here Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
....seems?.... Coming from someone who can't speak Proppa Inglund.

Sky Blue Kid

@ skybluedan.... Strange that, Never seen any other poster making a "Link" getting slagged off before? and that's a very kind offer, watch you don't get slagged off now ;)

hill83

"Hey Grendel, torchy, nomark etc"

You bring it on yourself. Mensa McShitlink

Users who are viewing this thread