Footage from the march today (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I was only messing Grendel - soz :oops:

The response was really addressed to the buffoon George. Perhaps he can articulate what the FL will do considering they believe Blackpool are an acceptable face of football ownership.

I suspect dodgy poetry and CAPS on wont be enough.

CCFC54321

There was nowhere near 2,000 there you idiot

I was just reading through this forum as a non registered user but I just read this comment and had to sign up and respond. This will be my one and only post on here as I simply can't be bothered with the in house bickering.

However, I was there yesterday on the march and I have to say hats off to the 2,000-2,200 that were there. There was approx over 2,000 people there by the time the march got to the Ricoh. By simply dismissing those 2,000 odd that were there by undermining there efforts is showing a lack of class. They were there and to everyone that was there I tip my hat to you all. The ones knocking the march I suggest we're never there? Has it changed anything reg SISU, probably now but what it demonstrated was a bit unity within the supporters of this great club. Pity one or two on here couldn't stop winding each other up or scoring points on each other on the subject.

A class effort and everyone should be proud of themselves.

I'm proud of my club and fellow supporters. I'm not proud of our owners.

bawtryneal

The response was really addressed to the buffoon George. Perhaps he can articulate what the FL will do considering they believe Blackpool are an acceptable face of football ownership.

You really are a rude and arrogant man with some of your posts today and during the match yesterday
Do you sit at home trying to be controversial on purpose or are you really just a nasty little man.

Otis

You really are a rude and arrogant man with some of your posts today and during the match yesterday
Do you sit at home trying to be controversial on purpose or are you really just a nasty little man.
Grendel thrives on provocation and confrontation.

Think he gets a big kick out of it to be honest.

It's a shame because he does make a number of valid points on occasions. Unfortunately a lot of it is just bypassed because he makes so many enemies and the valid points just get lost in a series of arguments and insults.

:(

bawtryneal

I agree Otis to some extent but he refuses to accept other peoples views and is just offensive when he disagrees with others interpretation.
Probably the result of a lack of intelligence and communication skills.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

I think the best way to keep attention going is to keep contacts with the likes of Charlton and Blackpool and put pressure our M P's pointing to the fit and proper that is definatly not being adhere to. I think it wont take much for them to bring in legislation, By the way this old git was on the march I 'd count in the high hundred's but less than thousand well organised thanks to the stewards.

Nick

Administrator
All of the stuff about unity, how United were the 8000 or so fans in the ground when we scored?

Otis

I agree Otis to some extent but he refuses to accept other peoples views and is just offensive when he disagrees with others interpretation.
Probably the result of a lack of intelligence and communication skills.
No, that's the problem. I think Grendel is very intelligent.

He is very patronising and insulting though when there is no need to be.

idm1975

No he's just a 1st class twat

Grendel

I wasn't rude at all yesterday and yes I was rude to dadgad as he thinks people who attend ccfc games are worms. He's never apologised so he can fuck off.

letsallsingtogether

No you are right there was only 200 good job we cut and pasted and doctored all the pictures.
I was at the back of the march and when they crossed bedlam lane the front was already turning around the top of the Ricoh, but maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me, they do that sometimes after all I thought we had won 2-0 yeterday can you believe that.
Grendel for once give credit where credit is due,we would have been happy with 500 what we got was exceptional far exceeding our expectations.
Shows us the support is there for us to carry on.

PUSB

ccfcway

cant just disagree, have to wade in with an insult as well, so predictable...

That's me done, finally decided to use the "ignore" function. Bye grendal*

*expects an insult in response, but wont be able to see it so don't care

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

What the fuck ya gonna do about it?
Ooooooooo Rocky.
Good job we never had angry people like yourself on the march.

Or were you one of the little crowd standing on Lythalls Lane giving it large and walking off with there tails between their legs when no one took the bait.
PUSB

Hadji10

Ooooooooo Rocky.
Good job we never had angry people like yourself on the march.

Or were you one of the little crowd standing on Lythalls Lane giving it large and walking off with there tails between their legs when no one took the bait.
PUSB

Didn't go the March, thought I made that clear?

Irish Sky Blue

Didn't go the March, thought I made that clear?

That's a shame as it was a really good occasion, having a chat with fellow fans, realising that despite everything that Sisu have done there is still a groundswell of people who will oppose them, seeing the elderly chap in the wheel chair ( picture above), who must be one of the few City fans left who actually saw Clarrie Bourton play (read a history of the club, you will find out who he was, Clarrie that is, not the chap in the wheelchair), who started. watching City, as his very polite sign said, in 1934 but who wanted to be there on the march and who wanted Sisu to leave please. As I say, it is shame you weren't there as you would have met true City fans of all ages, races and gender who still think that their protest is relevant and that they have the right to make it, and believe in what they are doing. They probably felt like me that with all of the media attention ( Sky News just one of the media outlets who covered the event) if nothing else it would have made the publicity shy Joy just a little more uncomfortable and for that reason alone was very much worth it. Also a shame as you would have seen City fans who didn't feel the need to be aggressive towards each other or swear or insult their fellow fans at the drop of a hat. As I say, shame.

Irish Sky Blue

The government are taking an interest in how the game is run at the moment. The more fuss and bother that people make the more likely it will be that they will strengthen their "guidelines" so that it s not only undesirables like the Oystons who are banned but incompetents like Sisu too. Do you not think that they should have seen just what Sisu are like at the time of going into administration? It seemed like they just couldn't wait to give them back the Golden Share.

Kingokings204

The government are taking an interest in how the game is run at the moment. The more fuss and bother that people make the more likely it will be that they will strengthen their "guidelines" so that it s not only undesirables like the Oystons who are banned but incompetents like Sisu too. Do you not think that they should have seen just what Sisu are like at the time of going into administration? It seemed like they just couldn't wait to give them back the Golden Share.

I still can't understand after running a business into the ground by that point for 6 years of mis management and then the administration that sisu actually under a different name called otium entertainment can just purchase the club back just like that. It was a joke process from start to finish that administration not to mention Paul Appleton who looks as dodgy as they come. I'm sure he did a legal job but bloody hell seem to all fit like a glove didn't it. And if I see that smirky git in that picture the CT put up of him in going to be sick.

Us fans everywhere but for us cov fans we deserve so much better. We can't do anything as fans as we don't have the power but the football league do or government or FA. Badly let down as per usual and we aren't the only ones. I do accept their hands are tied when forcing them to accept wasps rent deals but it shouldn't of got to that stage would be my comeback. Should of all been sorted before we moved to Northampton and stopped that whole debacle. We might even have had the Ricoh by now.

Hadji10

That's a shame as it was a really good occasion, having a chat with fellow fans, realising that despite everything that Sisu have done there is still a groundswell of people who will oppose them, seeing the elderly chap in the wheel chair ( picture above), who must be one of the few City fans left who actually saw Clarrie Bourton play (read a history of the club, you will find out who he was, Clarrie that is, not the chap in the wheelchair), who started. watching City, as his very polite sign said, in 1934 but who wanted to be there on the march and who wanted Sisu to leave please. As I say, it is shame you weren't there as you would have met true City fans of all ages, races and gender who still think that their protest is relevant and that they have the right to make it, and believe in what they are doing. They probably felt like me that with all of the media attention ( Sky News just one of the media outlets who covered the event) if nothing else it would have made the publicity shy Joy just a little more uncomfortable and for that reason alone was very much worth it. Also a shame as you would have seen City fans who didn't feel the need to be aggressive towards each other or swear or insult their fellow fans at the drop of a hat. As I say, shame.

In all fairness id have probably caught something.

Irish Sky Blue

In all fairness id have probably caught something.

That's true. You might have caught;
Fellow fans talking respectfully to each other,
A sense of camaraderie,
The desire to improve things for our club,
People exchanging differing views (whether they were boycotting or not) and listening to each other without giving out mindless abuse.
Shame you weren't there.

martcov

A sense of camaraderie,
People exchanging differing views (whether they were boycotting or not) and listening to each other without giving out mindless abuse.
Shame you weren't there.[/QUOTE

Or maybe not..,,

Nick

Administrator
A sense of camaraderie,
Shame you weren't there.
But that's the same as most games? A Lot see that every week. Even more so at away games id say.

Grendel

In truth the march idea is never a bad thing. It attracts plenty of media coverage. People seemed to put plenty of effort and thought into it.

Personally I just cannot get my head around boycotting a game at home. I can't actually see what that can achieve. The claim is 1,000 refused to attend but it can't be proved and I struggle to see the objective of that particular element.

Irish Sky Blue

In truth the march idea is never a bad thing. It attracts plenty of media coverage. People seemed to put plenty of effort and thought into it.

Personally I just cannot get my head around boycotting a game at home. I can't actually see what that can achieve. The claim is 1,000 refused to attend but it can't be proved and I struggle to see the objective of that particular element.
I think there has to be other ways of protesting too. I was in two minds as to whether to go in or not. Because I have a season ticket my attendance would have been counted anyway. In the end both my son and myself went in. Because attendances are so poor anyway it wouldn't make too much difference a few hundred not attending. I think more visual things happening in the stadium by those that do attend would be best. Pigs on the pitch type protests seem to be out due to the possibility of points deductions. I quite like the balloon idea mentioned somewhere on here and Nick's record breakers theme. I still feel the best way to get at Sisu but not CCFC would be to legally go after and publicise who the investors in Sisu are.

Nick

Administrator
I think there has to be other ways of protesting too. I was in two minds as to whether to go in or not. Because I have a season ticket my attendance would have been counted anyway. In the end both my son and myself went in. Because attendances are so poor anyway it wouldn't make too much difference a few hundred not attending. I think more visual things happening in the stadium by those that do attend would be best. Pigs on the pitch type protests seem to be out due to the possibility of points deductions. I quite like the balloon idea mentioned somewhere on here and Nick's record breakers theme. I still feel the best way to get at Sisu but not CCFC would be to legally go after and publicise who the investors in Sisu are.

At least somebody noticed :)

Users who are viewing this thread