Food, drink and iPads banned at the CBS (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Tbf, that's actually a good idea.

In the US they don't really let you into the stadium with anything besides a phone but allow you to use lockers for free.

Saves time at the turnstiles.

pusbccfc

Who owns the rights to sell the advertising boards? They're looking very sparse though I guess in the internet/ social media age they're practically redundant

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

The club do I believe. Hence why they changed during Wasps games.

ccfc1234

100%. Why not just encourage them to watch the football? Or if they’re too young to watch a match for 90 minutes, don’t take them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Football is about more than 90 mins for some fans, its a family day out. My mates kids are 3yo and absolutely love going to the games. Dressing up in their kit, waving or putting thumbs down at the players depending on where we are sat in the ground (away team warms up by the family stand). Playing the games in the concourse and the highlight meeting Sky blue Sam before and at half time of the game for a cuddle or high five! They watch at least 45 mins of the game and know the words to every Sky blues song. By 60 mins they can become restless and he often gives them a tablet to play on so we dont feel the need to entertain them and can enjoy the rest of the game. I think this season they may start to make the full 90 mins without technology but right now it helps.

To suggest people should not take kids who love everything about the day but cant make the full 90+ extra time is a bit harsh!

withnail

I miss L1/L2.
I missed it on Wednesday when I saw Wimbledon’s set up. I miss it even more now.

ms639

Imagine banning food and drinks when you get revenue from people buying food and drinks…

Also why the eff do you need an iPad?!

My hand grenade was taken off me today too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread