Fleetwood Match Thread (4 Viewers)

Seaside-Skyblue

B5S_1d0IQAEvbkB.png
Looks excellent! No excuses about the pitch being terrible now. He will probably say it is too smooth and the ball goes too fast when passes are made.

stupot07

Just remembered barton didn't get a kick on loan at fleetwood last season.....hopefully that'll spur him on to put in a performance today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

chiefdave

Hasn't had enough time to bed in and the players can feel it slipping underneath or no doubt some rubbish like that.

In all seriousness is there any risk that it won't have bedded in and will start falling apart. If that's a possibility what happens when they ref says its too dangerous to play on, is there a backup plan? Knowing our luck we'll end up back at Sixfields for the rest of the season!

stupot07

The wasps badges completely dwarf ours, in fact you can hardly notice ours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

The female lino looks hot.

stupot07

@Coventry_City: Coventry City XI announced: Allsop, Pennington, Webster, Martin, Haynes, O'Brien (C), Fleck, Swanson, Barton, McQuoid, Madine. #PUSB

@Coventry_City: #CCFC subs: Burge, Willis, Thomas, Finch, Maddison, Tudgay, Jackson. #PUSB

Nick

Administrator
Is it the one who came on as ref for us a couple of years ago? Literally gave us everything

stupot07

Is it the one who came on as ref for us a couple of years ago? Literally gave us everything

No....she was older and definitely not as hot.

stupot07

Pitch looks no more than 'ok' IMO. But where's the penalty spots? Surely they have to be in place for a fixture to kick off? Then again, we never get them awarded in our favour anyway :D

It's ok, wasps don't want any trace of football when the games on TV tomorrow. Let's hope we don't miss out on a pen because of not being able to see the lines.

Nick

Administrator
At the front of block 16, why are people stood with their backs to the game pretending to be choir mast err rs?

stupot07

We're far too ponderous and predictable in possession

Users who are viewing this thread