Fisher (1 Viewer)

coop

Has Fisher come out and mentioned anything about the support for Wembley?I thought he wanted to be more hands on with fans.

Grendel

Well this is really worth a thread of its own

Alan Dugdales Moustache

...I can see him completely decked out dripping in sky blue regalia on Sunday. I bet he's bought a ticket in with the fans behind the goal and no one will recognise him.

. If anyone could do a photoshop of our wonderful supremo covered in sky blue it might provide a laugh .

Astute

Fisher is busy ATM. He is trying to sort out a ground share at Wembley. He could only get 3k at Northampton but would get 43k each week if we moved there.

CovBurty

Fisher is a Sheffield Wednesday fan yeh. He hates us. We beat them in 87. Just mention 87. We thrashed em at their own ground.

hill83

Do anyone really hate another club that beat us one time in the past?

Terry Gibson's perm

Shame thought it was going to carry on with found dead in joint suicide with Sepalla

wingy

God forbid the fans of the next place he turns up at.
Assuming he has the appetite.
I just can't get past this image of him pitching to Dragons den entrepreneurs and getting laughed out of the Studio
He's up there with Gerald Ratner for brand destruction.
Nothing more than an 'Axeman', 'Butcher',
with zero personality /Charisma.

skybluedan

I just can't get past this image of him pitching to Dragons den entrepreneurs and getting laughed out of the Studio

And he's a c**t ......

Astute

Ratner was different. He said what he sold was crap. Everyone knows we are without Fisher telling them.

CovBurty

Yes. he's a tosser

Gaz71

...I can see him completely decked out dripping in sky blue regalia on Sunday. I bet he's bought a ticket in with the fans behind the goal and no one will recognise him.

. If anyone could do a photoshop of our wonderful supremo covered in sky blue it might provide a laugh .

5826cd038c1e2bc8b210f56b56292d7d.jpg

Brylowes

Fisher is a Sheffield Wednesday fan yeh. He hates us. We beat them in 87. Just mention 87. We thrashed em at their own ground.
Yes. When you go on to win it
Don't forget. We won twice at Hillsborough
Sheffield Wednesday are an infinitely bigger club than us, I don't know how many FA cup QFs
They've been in but it's probably approaching 20, they've been in 5 finals and won 3.
But you think they hate us cos we beat them 30 years ago, oh and hate us more because we
Beat Leeds in their ground. Hmm:emoji_thinking:

rupert_bear

After tomorrow, Wembley etc that is the time to really turn the heat up on this man a total incompetence from as many angles possible including the media I think the cracks are there and beginning to show, we can get to him not so easy with Sepalla

Users who are viewing this thread