Fisher: Support the team (2 Viewers)

wingy

Why would anyone adhere to anything this Moribund oaf suggests
We've all been played time and time again by this chancer
Yes even falling Into line over the return, should have been Impossible for him to remain at the head and still should be
Whatever this guy has done It has not Been to benefit the Club ,In fact he's harmed It
I'll go when I want or feel like It
That will be far more likely when we have a local majority representation on the board
Situation abnormal until they are gone

Calista

Unfortunately Tim, the widely-predicted effect of your clever Northampton policy has proved all too real. I used to go out of loyalty and an unbreakable habit, but I will only go now if there’s a special reason. That special reason isn’t an appeal from the likes of you.

Maybe you think I’m a fair-weather fan, but 50 years of passionate support from 1963 to 2013 says otherwise.

Sky Blue Harry H

Yes even falling Into line over the return, should have been Impossible for him to remain at the head and still should be
Whatever this guy has done It has not Been to benefit the Club ,In fact he's harmed It
That will be far more likely when we have a local majority representation on the board

I gave you a like for the sentiments, Wingy - but you deserve a second for word of the day too !!

wingy

I'll be there on Saturday btw:*)

J

Jack Griffin

In relation to the highlighted comment OSB - I know for a fact 100% true Burton Albion's highest paid player is on 2K P/W but he dropped down from league one in the summer... they also have a player on loan on 1,700 P/w but they are on loan from a premier league side and pay a percentage of the wages, so it might be possible some are on 2.4k PW at the club.

Sure, but half the CCFC squad are practically youth players, SP/SW cut the age of the squad and hence the cost.

skybluedan

georgehudson

totally overdue for persons who have no wish for CCFC to succeed to exit,
you are neither wanted, or of any value,
in fact, you are considered by a huge majority to be oxygen stealers,
your obdurate stance has only served to alienate you from OUR CLUB

Astute

It was constructed to survive on the exorbitant high rent we paid. Would have been alright if a decent percentage of our payments was exchanged to shares.

Why is it that you can have a good debate most of the time but then suddenly come out with half truths to try and defend someone from SISU?

The rent was high as loan repayments had to be made. Are you saying that this should have been made by the tax payer? The level was set when the arena had no income as everything was new. A 113m project that our club paid 800k towards. The tax payer put 10m in from CCC. Would have been alright if rent paid was exchanged for shares? Fook me our club was given 50% of ACL. Are you blaming CCC for CCFC putting the 50% share up against a loan of 6.5m?

The rent should have been reduced before SISU ruined our club to get it reduced....although it was part of the plan to get it cheaply and without the loan tied to it. As Fisher said they would prefer to build a stadium than take on a loan that is less than building a stadium elsewhere :thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread