Fisher Speaks on cwr (1 Viewer)

tisza

we are good at building relationships!! with who - the fans, CCC, ACL,

Otis

He didn't half talk some guff. Didn't even seemingly even want to talk to.the new landlord.

stupot07

Come on Nick. You are better than this. Or do you think anyone will believe you when you say that they wanted to pay up to 10m for the Higgs share?

Go on find a linky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

fernandopartridge

Come on Nick. You are better than this. Or do you think anyone will believe you when you say that they wanted to pay up to 10m for the Higgs share?
The actual negotiations were about a share of ACL. Do you read anything apart from headlines?
Only when negotiations broke down did JS come out and say the freehold was what she wanted.

Astute

Go on find a linky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

So you are saying that SISU wanted to pay up to 10m for the Higgs share as you said? Can show you what they did offer. Even the judge made a comment about it.

Samo

My favourite remark from Fisher today is:
``We are good at building relationships``

Astute

The actual negotiations were about a share of ACL. Do you read anything apart from headlines?
Only when negotiations broke down did JS come out and say the freehold was what she wanted.

What share in ACL? The Higgs share? :facepalm:

The Reverend Skyblue

"we want to ensure our 4 year agreement will be honoured and we have a new relationship to be build, and we are good at building relationships"

This one statement at the end confirms beyond any doubt that this man is dangerous.
"we are good at building relationships" my arse
this person has played a major part in our demise and he still spouts his bullshit.

He is laughing at every single one of us when he patronises us with this and other things he says,the man is a complete and utter c-unit

Last edited:

Astute

We don't know if it's better or worse than the Wasps one. I'd be surprised if there was much in it.

Which is why I say we will have to wait and see. We are left to guess. But if they were willing to make a decent offer why didn't they make one when it looked like Wasps were doing so?

ccfc92

im going for

"the club continues to go from strength to strength"

tbf, all of Linnels questions made him squirm.

asking if he had the Wasp's number etc made him panic and have a pop of Lucas if I heard correctly :pointlaugh:

Nonleagueherewecome

This one statement at the end confirms beyond any doubt that this man is dangerous and incompetent at everything he does.
"we are good at building relationships" my arse
this person has played a major part in our demise and he still spouts his bullshit.

He is laughing at every single one of us when he patronises us with this and other things he says,the man is a complete and utter c-unit

He literally has to be taking the piss, doesn't he? If there'd been a crowd there, the guffaws from them would have dwarfed those that greeted his estimation of the Sixfields attendences.

Astute

My favourite remark from Fisher today is:
``We are good at building relationships``

They are as good at building relationships as they are at building football stadiums.

Godiva

So you are saying that SISU wanted to pay up to 10m for the Higgs share as you said? Can show you what they did offer. Even the judge made a comment about it.

They were offering Higgs £5m - £1.5m up front and the rest over a few years.
In addition they would buy and discharge the YB loan - sisu valued the loan at £2m-£5m.
So up to £10m for 50% of ACL.

Neutral Fan

He mentioned Primacy a couple of times (he must have been reading these forums!).

I would suggest the details be checked closely. If Wasps were playing in the Heineken Cup (rugby equivalent of CL) and Cov played Fleetwood on the same day of FA Cup round 1....well what do you think?

ccfc92

He mentioned Primacy a couple of times (he must have been reading these forums!).

I would suggest the details be checked closely. If Wasps were playing in the Heineken Cup (rugby equivalent of CL) and Cov played Fleetwood on the same day of FA Cup round 1....well what do you think?

If it's contractual, water tight terms, it means that the football will get priority.

Astute

They were offering Higgs £5m - £1.5m up front and the rest over a few years.
In addition they would buy and discharge the YB loan - sisu valued the loan at £2m-£5m.
So up to £10m for 50% of ACL.

Buy out the loan which was for about 16m at the time IIRC for between 2m and 5m?

Sorry but trying not to laugh again as it has already cost me a broken phone.

Godiva

Buy out the loan which was for about 16m at the time IIRC for between 2m and 5m?

Actually I think it is the head of Yorkshire Bank who is still laughing at getting nearly the full amount from CCC.

chiefdave

It's not complicated, Wasps have said they are playing there games on Sundays so in your scenario we'd play on the Saturday and they'd play on the Sunday. In any case having to move an occasional cup game to a Sunday is the least of our worries.

J

Jack Griffin

Indeed, there is no evidence that was possible, YB wanted to reschedule the loan over a longer term not write off 70% of the balance!

spider_ricoh

Sounds like he was fairly conciliatory, although he long ago lost any right to getting credit for that.

No mention of him putting out a statement today criticizing the deal as "indecent" - pretty rich coming from a bloke who shamelessly tried to destroy another business for his own benefit.

ccfc92

Have a needle and thread on the table next to you when you listen so you can stitch up your sides again afterwards.

I found it hard to do that, as well as zoning out listening to drivel RFC would be proud of.

ccfcway

What time was Fisher's interview? Need to listen again later.

I am pretty sure of the time of the interview, but I am not sure of the location, as I am not sure what planet Fisher was on when he was interviewed

rupert_bear

Why is this man Fisher given the oxygen of publicity ? Remember he is not the ceo. any longer he is chairman who's only responsability we were told is the proposed new ground. Why hasn't our new ceo spoken ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread