Fisher Speaks on cwr (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

"as long as we play our games here, it will be the home of the club"

"we have our own plans and we will continue with that"

"I don't bluff, people said we were bluffing when we were going to Northampton"

"we are back at the ricoh on a 2+2 deal. We intend to complete that deal"

"we absolutely building a new stadium. last week we were in highways consultation, but we don't want to make a song and dance, we want to concentrate on football"

"we have 2 concerns. Primacy of use and the pitch"

"we have done a sensible deal in last month and will continue to play games here for all the time we have to develop our own stadium"

Skyblueweeman

Fuck off Fisher....I've totally had enough now.

A fucking Rugby club now own the stadium that was built for us due to inept owners and inept council.

W&*kers.

bigfatronssba

"last week we were in highways consultation"

This sounds like something that can be confirmed with an FOI.

duffer

Basically it didn't sound like there was any chance of SISU trying to make a matching offer.

ccfcway

"clear CCC were never going to do a deal with SISU, we respect that"

"club needs a stadium which it can play the style of football its come to be known for"

"When I came in, I made a bid for the stadium. The bid was £1.5 up front, rising to a larger million based on a annuity stream plus we would buy our YB debt"

"At the time, that would have come to circa £10 million"

Astute

Basically it didn't sound like there was any chance of SISU trying to make a matching offer.

Joy is the boss. Joy didn't want to make an offer. So no chance at all of one happening.

bigfatronssba

"club needs a stadium which it can play the style of football its come to be known for"

Is he taking the piss?

ccfcway

"CCFC will continue to go from strength to strength. first time in 15 years we are cash flow positive. In terms of new stadium, we continue to quietly to go about our business"

"financially clean company, only debt is to SISU"

Astute

"When I came in, I made a bid for the stadium. The bid was £1.5 up front, rising to a larger million based on a annuity stream plus we would buy our YB debt"

CCC put in 10m. Higgs put in 6.5m. Loan of over 14m. 1.5m up front and maybe up to 10m a good offer?

Astute

It is for half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

It was for the freehold. Joy wanted nothing less remember.

ccfcway

"SISU continue to appeal JR. Despite allegations, we did not set out to distress a company, we have to clear our name. We have won on a number iof occasdsions and we fell quite sore about JR and my suspision is we will get opportunity to put that right"

"in league one, we can get ricoh model to just about work. In championship, it will fall over. we need a new stadium"

Sky Blue Harry H

CCC put in 10m. Higgs put in 6.5m. Loan of over 14m. 1.5m up front and maybe up to 10m a good offer?

They thought they were the only game in town..............well and truly messed it up:facepalm:

ccfcway

"we want to ensure our 4 year agreement will be honoured and we have a new relationship to be build, and we are good at building relationships"

ccfcway

"we have to make one thing crystal clear, I will talk to anybody. The principle is we have primacy of use and our pitch is protected. Beyond that, we are focused on this season"

ccfc92

absolutely deluded, crazy, petty child.

Linnel has him on the ropes, with good questions for once :claping hands:

SkyBlue_Bear83

The current deal at the Ricoh is only financially viable in league 1, wouldn't be viable in championship. Need to own stadium for it to be viable in the championship and above.

Discussions on a joint ownership between Coventry and Wasps could be possible further down the line.

LJC_CCFC

SISU didn't put in an offer for the stadium?!?! Big surprise that one! No point arguing now, wasps own the stadium, we have potentially another four seasons in it, as for the rest what will be will be. Sadly as fans we have fuck all choice/say in the matter.

jas365

When Linnell quizzed him on the JR Did he just say something along the lines of "we've had some victories"???

ccfcway

I couldn't type it all, as at one point I was too busy shaking my head at "club will continue to go from strength to strength"

skybluedan

Never mate just like the stadium bollocks these fuckers will know there fucked and bleed it dry now, bet they did not see that one coming. A ground built for us and football is now gonna be fuckin orange and used for shitty fuckin rugby ffs

chiefdave

I'm not convinced ccfcway was typing what he was saying, it all seemed too much like a parody. The guy is a prize idiot and absolutely delusional (Fisher not ccfcway!)

Sky Blue Pete

Continue to go from strength to strength?!!!

He's insane

He has a good feeling about winning the right to appeal the jr
He's insane

He's paid 350k a year.

J

Jack Griffin

"CCFC will continue to go from strength to strength. first time in 15 years we are cash flow positive. In terms of new stadium, we continue to quietly to go about our business"

"financially clean company, only debt is to SISU"

Note, this avoids saying that the club is being run at a loss.. I'll bet it still makes a loss, it definitely will have over the Sixfields year.

The Reverend Skyblue

well the style of football I have been watching the new stadium will be a tin shed and a portakabin for changing rooms.
wish they would stop with this style of football shite,we are in the lower half of the third division after just drawing at home to those European supergiants Crawley fucking Town.

"The style of football we are known for" shut the fuck up Fisher you complete moron,you know fuck all about football if you think it's a success playing football the style that has got you below Crawley Town and Fleetwood in the standings in division 3

Otis

"we want to ensure our 4 year agreement will be honoured and we have a new relationship to be build, and we are good at building relationships"
Ha!

ha, ha, ha, ha!

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Ha.

ccfc92

well the style of football I have been watching the new stadium will be a tin shed and a portakabin for changing rooms.
wish they would stop with this style of football shite,we are in the lower half of the third division after just drawing at home to those European supergiants Crawley fucking Town.

"The style of football we are known for" shut the fuck up Fisher you complete moron,you know fuck all about football if you think it's a success playing football the style that has got you below Crawley Town and Fleetwood in the standings in division 3

It's extremely cringey (throwing up smiley)

Astute

That was for higgs half he was on about wasn't it?

Come on Nick. You are better than this. Or do you think anyone will believe you when you say that they wanted to pay up to 10m for the Higgs share?

Users who are viewing this thread