fisher`s cryptic clues (1 Viewer)

quinn1971

If you read between the lines of the latest statement from fisher has he dropped a hint that we will be back at the ricoh next season ?.on the subject of a groundshare he said quote " we have been consulting with the football league on this ever since it first became clear that acl MIGHT prevent us from continuing to play at the ricoh" I take fishers statements with a pinch of salt.but I read that as the ground share is only a back up incase acl said they can no longer play at the ricoh...I've heard rumours that confirm that we will be at the ricoh for at least next season while fisher plods on with his new ground fantasy.we shall see ?

i was talking to a friend on the way to work and he advised that a another contact within west midlands force had stated the police have been given a list of home games to prepare for policing numbers and it was the ricoh!!!!

Otis

i was talking to a friend on the way to work and he advised that a another contact within west midlands force had stated the police have been given a list of home games to prepare for policing numbers and it was the ricoh!!!!

'Prepare.'

A contingency perhaps.

Too much reading between lines on here lately. :thinking about:

Last edited:

quinn1971

Heard it's been agreed with st johns ambulance too....dont know why they don't just come out and say it...it's obvious thats where we're playing.

SkyBlueDaz

Didnt Fisher say similar things to his interview today in during the fans forums? And even further back before that? it just seems like if they are deadly serious about a new stadium they would have to be making much faster progress than this.......Love City Hate Sisu

Otis

I noticed that too.

Whether it was a slip of the tongue or he was trying to make a smart arse carefully worded remark who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread