Fisher on cwr (1 Viewer)

orig skyblue87

What time was he on this morning? Tuned in at 9am and Shane Oconnor had finished.

AFCCOVENTRY

Didn't say anything of note. Didn't even apologise.

Basically banged on we need to own our stadium and have access to all year round to Ricoh revenues. But getting back to the Ricoh is a step forward.

If we didn't move to Northampton we would have been out of business and the club wouldn't exist...really Tim?

Same old bullshit.

Last edited:

Noggin

this kinda crap dents my enthusiasm for the return, its clear our club continues to be run by idiots who care not a jot for ccfc.

Noggin

They are no worse than Hoffman & Elliot.

If you still don't think sisu are the worst owners the football club has ever had then it's not worth us having a discussion. They moved us to northampton completely for their own ends and with no thought to the damage they were doing to the club.

Sick Boy

If you still don't think sisu are the worst owners the football club has ever had then it's not worth us having a discussion. They moved us to northampton completely for their own ends and with no thought to the damage they were doing to the club.

They probably are the worst owners, but they'd still be better than Hoffman & Elliot. Hoffman was part of the SISU regime as well, but the poor lamb didn't know what was happening so he is excused.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Didn't say anything of note. Didn't even apologise.

Basically banged on we need to own our stadium and have access to all year round to Ricoh revenues. But getting back to the Ricoh is a step forward.

If we didn't move to Northampton we would have been out of business and the club wouldn't exist...really Tim?

Same old bullshit.

This is the real SISU.

We have to make SISU OUT the main song/chant at the first game back.

italiahorse

but.........who in?

They need to put it up for sale first and see who is interested.
Hopefully the deal they have negotiated with ACL will be packaged up by them and sold on.
TF needs to go if SISU want to build bridges and stay.

Anyone who thinks Eliott and Hoffman are worse is either ill informed or an idiot !!!

hill83

Don't sing Sisu out at the first game back for fuck sake. Perfect way to ruin the atmosphere.

Bugsy

I was thinkin the same, åt least för the 1st game ne way, lets just Have a mega party n enjoy cov being in cov PUSB

Sick Boy

Anyone who thinks Eliott and Hoffman are worse is either ill informed or an idiot !!!

You forget that both were part of the SISU regime, didn't Hoffman even want to shut down the academy to save on a bit of cash?

With fans still revering these two, it is hardly a surprise that we are where we are.

Noggin

Exactly. On here they expect someone who loves the club to pour in millions and then disappear quietly when their money runs out.

Apparently there would be a queue of buyers lined up.

All I expect is owners to make decisions in the best interests of the club with the resources they have available to them, obviously id be happier if the owners had the funds to push for the premiership rather than having owners who have to sell stars from the academy to survive but I don't have a problem with being in either situation.

I just want to get back to loving all my club again at the moment significant parts of it disgust me and coming back to the Ricoh hasn't changed that. So I'd take pretty much anyone else as owners. Currently we have owners who are both incompetent and malicious and I feel there is almost no chance of getting such a combination again.

bigfatronssba

Don't sing Sisu out at the first game back for fuck sake. Perfect way to ruin the atmosphere.

I agree but cretinous comments about theoretical situations regarding Elliot and Hoffman as a way to justify sisu nearly destroying our club are going to encourage anti sisu chants.

italiahorse

I agree but cretinous comments about theoretical situations regarding Elliot and Hoffman as a way to justify sisu nearly destroying our club are going to encourage anti sisu chants.

At least these 2 guys will continue to support the club home and away long after Sisu have gone.

I would say there efforts to put SISU on the right track was why both were forced out. Didn't Joe Elliott loose his Life President status (or something) because he upset SISU and didn't Hoffman try all angles to lever out SISU and/or get us back ? Just because you work for SISU does not mean you are always part of the problem.

I suspect Joe would also say his efforts to get the job done when SISU took over was in done in the best interests of the club at the time.
In retrospect obviously he didn't expect them to be the complete tossers they are.

hill83

Doubt it. One blokes post on here isn't going to encourage anything.

Chipfat

You forget that both were part of the SISU regime, didn't Hoffman even want to shut down the academy to save on a bit of cash?

With fans still revering these two, it is hardly a surprise that we are where we are.

Hoffman left the board due to the agreed transfer of Thomas to liverpool, he also moaned about the direction the owners were taking the club.. So although a member he had no influence on final decision just like TF, JS is running the show no matter who you or she put's in front to take the shit..That list is long and all have been ridiculed, i bet you think SW is ok,, he like sisu have conned most, he was a big part of the move to NTFC he is a big part of Sisu he is playing good cop and TF plays bad....

These people sat in a room worked out a plan to use the club to harm the club for a land grab and you go on about hoff and Je being worst,, even in yiur mad mind do you think if these two had any power ntfc would of been an outcome...Sisu crying no club if we were still at NTFC,, FFS they made the call, they thought we would follow they still hold this threat over every fans head,,, but you still make excuses... Wake up these are dangerous and need to admit tgey are failing i also don't think they would be the only party interested it=f the clyb was made available...

Sick Boy

At least these 2 guys will continue to support the club home and away long after Sisu have gone.

I would say there efforts to put SISU on the right track was why both were forced out. Didn't Joe Elliott loose his Life President status (or something) because he upset SISU and didn't Hoffman try all angles to lever out SISU and/or get us back ? Just because you work for SISU does not mean you are always part of the problem.

I suspect Joe would also say his efforts to get the job done when SISU took over was in done in the best interests of the club at the time.
In retrospect obviously he didn't expect them to be the complete tossers they are.

Apologist nonsense. They knew full when that they were a hedge fund, if they didn't expect them to behave in the way they did, then that's even more damning.

Can't knock their support of the club, but neither of them should have any influence over the running of the club in the future.

italiahorse

Apologist nonsense. They knew full when that they were a hedge fund, if they didn't expect them to behave in the way they did, then that's even more damning.

Can't knock their support of the club, but neither of them should have any influence over the running of the club in the future.

Hopefully the FL will learn from this. (If they can see what has happened here).

Still stick with my assessment of the condemned two :)

Sky Blue Harry H

Exactly. On here they expect someone who loves the club to pour in millions and then disappear quietly when their money runs out.

Apparently there would be a queue of buyers lined up.

YOU are on here, if you hadn't noticed. And who are THEY - we're all City supporters and can think for ourselves. Stop trying to sound suoerior to anyone else on here.

ps1948

I don't know about we want SISU out but we want Fisher out might have a chance of success.
Does anyone remeber when we used to sing "Gary Newbon, what a wanker, what a wanker" in "The Good Old days".....I would think Tim Fisher could quite easily take Gary's place.....

dadgad

Sick Boy, has consistently spouted shit from the off. I suspect he's feeling a bit bewildered by events over the summer. Bless.
Fisher is toxic but presumably there is a financial justification for him still being around.
If Susu do want to build bridges he has to go, simple.

Skybluenutterman

The interview was a real damp squib! Nothing new. Same old same old. Shane was more interested about asking about ball boys and ball girls now we are back at the Ricoh. I can't listen to TF without getting angry or reaching for a sick bucket!!

Does anyone remeber when we used to sing "Gary Newbon, what a wanker, what a wanker" in "The Good Old days".....I would think Tim Fisher could quite easily take Gary's place.....

That was in the days of the Sunday afternoon ATV eleven wasn't it? Derby County on every other week!

Forgot about that - memories eh :claping hands:

skybluetony176

LOL forgotten all about that. He was an all the carrot crunching fester fan.

Users who are viewing this thread