First Team Coach Vacancy (1 Viewer)

Feb57

Has somebody.. Jason Farndon? (First team coach and technical coach and head of U23 Development) left the club, or is this an incremental role being advertised?

Adge

Has somebody.. Jason Farndon? (First team coach and technical coach and head of U23 Development) left the club, or is this an incremental role being advertised?
Hopefully yes. A cockroach of the highest order.

slowpoke

There have been a few changes behind the scenes this year, new Acadamy manager assistance and coaches. Is Farndon still here or has his contract run down, unusual recruiting a first team coach this way it’s normally someone the manager head hunts or knows, interesting.

larry_david

That's two mentions of Farndon being a piece of work plus heard it on here a few years back. Interesting..

Greggs

On what evidence RE Farndon? LOve a bit of gossip

• Haha
Reactions: TTG

SBchimp

That's two mentions of Farndon being a piece of work plus heard it on here a few years back. Interesting..
Farndon is a interesting character. I’ve always liked him. He demands lots from his players and does get results. From the outside he’s a bit rough around the edges but I actually believe he has good intentions and is a very good coach.

Brighton Sky Blue

The advert says to expand the coaching team which suggests it's on top of what we've already got.

slowpoke

First team coach is normally top dog though coaching wise one step below the manager and assistant manager.

Deity

It does read as if this is an additional role.

I think it’s positive that they are advertising. The lazy option is always for the manager to only try to bring an ex colleague in.

We are living in a slightly different world now where D&I encourages companies to openly advertise roles to ensure open availability to a diverse group of candidates.

In addition Covid has materially impacted budgets of clubs and there could be some candidates available this summer that the club are not even aware of.

Bugsy

Mcbean

There was a time Smiles applied for the managers job everytime some sorry incumbent left - cant remember if he ever got a reply beyond Thankyou for your interest we wish you luck further afield - i think sadly the other letter in the file may have accidentally gone to Russell Slade or Andy Thorn

Mr Panda

The advertisement will be posted there just because it has to be a fair process.

We've got Farndon and Tisdale in as coaches who aren't ex pros so they're not going to give it to Sunny J Takhar or Justin Miller from the Facebook group.

Think this will likely be an ex pro.

Greggs

The advertisement will be posted there just because it has to be a fair process.

We've got Farndon and Tisdale in as coaches who aren't ex pros so they're not going to give it to Sunny J Takhar or Justin Miller from the Facebook group.

Think this will likely be an ex pro.
biggest pair of tits i've seen in a while those two

Frostie

Doyle must be in the running.
I'm sure he hinted he would be back when he hangs up his boots.

Just started assisting the first team at Notts County so might want to cut his teeth there first. Also, weren't there rumours of a bit of a personality clash between him & AV?

Last edited:

slowpoke

It’s possible Robins knows who he wants and that person knows that but has to advertise because of being under contract

Users who are viewing this thread