First black goalkeeper.... (1 Viewer)

christonabike

I dont give a fook he did that well he needs a run. Black pink Irish I really couldnt care Coventry has given a home to all nationalities and he was great today! Even when he was bullied to drop the ball in the first 5 mins by their striker he didnt even blink. Fair play to the lad playing for this great city.
3 nil happy days.

oscillatewildly

I dont give a fook he did that well he needs a run. Black pink Irish I really couldnt care Coventry has given a home to all nationalities and he was great today! Even when he was bullied to drop the ball in the first 5 mins by their striker he didnt even blink. Fair play to the l
ad playing for this great city.
3 nil happy days.
Absolutely go along with those sentiments. Except if one turned up with a claret and blue skin tone. Then that really would be extracting the Michael.

Otis

It might actually have been Gordon Banks.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Jeez! Does it really matter what a bloke's skin colour is? He's a goalkeeper. That's it!

rob9872

I remember Alex Williams I think it was at man city and pretty awful too I recall, it was unusual back then but not at all now.

I thought he was teriffic too today, troubled little and a nice debut to have, but I felt much more comfortable with him between the sticks. I've not been calling for burge to be dropped and he too has improved,but I like the look of rcc and think he could push on and claim the spot as his own.

Terry Gibson's perm

Very confident caught the ball well and his distribution is far better and quicker than Burge (after the first kick), he wasn't really tested but that isn't his fault.

I did feel the fans gave him more support than Burge gets.

Juggernaut

Exceptional debut? No. I can't remember him having a save to make.

He done what he had to do and will be replaced as soon as Burge is 100%.

skybluebeduff

Exceptional debut? No. I can't remember him having a save to make.

He done what he had to do and will be replaced as soon as Burge is 100%.

Well they did have 6 shots, and yes he had an exceptional debut, the ball stuck to him like glue, he caught the ball every time it came to him, his kicking was far better than Burge too. Was you asleep?

Juggernaut

Well they did have 6 shots, and yes he had an exceptional debut, the ball stuck to him like glue, he caught the ball every time it came to him, his kicking was far better than Burge too. Was you asleep?

Exceptional no, decent yes. He was largely untested yet dealt with everything he needed to deal with. Our scale of rating a player on here is hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread