Final - Germany vs Argentina (1 Viewer)

Otis

No. Worlds apart. Lots of clubs, Discos, music venues, theatres, pubs - everything, including lots of girls selling themselves openly and legally at certain points. Strip clubs, lap dancing etc.. Great place to go.

Try Steilshoop or Mummelmannsberg if you want something in that direction in Hamburg - but still better than Willenhall.

Willenhall is a dump.

It is OUR dump though and we should be immensly proud of that!!!

It is OUR dump though and we should be immensly ashamed of that!!!

* delete as appropriate

martcov

Don't hate them, course I don't. That was meant in jest. But I do have to say unfortunately, that every encounter I have ever had with a German has resulted in the reinforcement of the stereotype of them being arrogant and very arrogant at that.

Would love to meet a nice German. Really would and I am sure they exist somewhere.

Every time I travel through Germany I cross my fingers hoping to meet a nice one for a change.

I live with a German woman - my common law wife ( the fourth one ) - and I have a half German daughter. Many of my staff ( I have a lot of part time staff on events ) are German. They are - almost all - nice. Honest and decent ( with the odd exception ). I cannot speak for every German, but generally they are decent people. Culturally similar - like beer, wine, music, football etc. and have some decent looking women ;-). Main difference in football is that they usually win.

I also have a pub full of German customers - the football fans ( my pub is the official HSV Fan pub in my town ) do know about our situation, but don't unterstand it.

HSV also has problems and there was even doubt about their golden share being valid for 2014-15. Problems on the field and at the top.

Has been solved though.

dutchman

I'm a quarter German myself - more if you go back a few generations- it doesn't make me any more or less predisposed towards the German football team.

I'm just glad somebody beat the cheating Argentinian scum.

Users who are viewing this thread