Final - Germany vs Argentina (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

One day less rest for the Argentinians including extra time, and a weaker squad....hard to see past Germany.

Otis

Argentina for me.

Think Brazil made Germany look absolutely brilliant and the Germans have shown a few frailties this tournament. Forget the Brazil game. That was just a freak event all round.

Thought Messi was poor last night I am expecting him to shine in the final.

Covstu

Argies have looked average but done just enoigh the scrape through each round. Messi has been okay (although garbage last night) but they do have the firepower to cause Germany some problems. I think the Germans will be too strong for them however.

turlykerd

What a choice .... The Germans or argie bargies :(

If only there was a way they could both end up humiliated in the final ??

Messi doing a zidane style chestbutt ?

Pigfarmer sent off for a horrific tackle on Rodriguez... Who gets up and punches kroos by mistake causing a mass brawl ??

Germans to win on penalties

Otis

What a choice .... The Germans or argie bargies :(

If only there was a way they could both end up humiliated in the final ??

Messi doing a zidane style chestbutt ?

Pigfarmer sent off for a horrific tackle on Rodriguez... Who gets up and punches kroos by mistake causing a mass brawl ??

Germans to win on penalties

Hmmm, so I do deduce from your comments that this is seen less as Germany v Argentina and more Dunkirk v the Falkland Isles?

Johnnythespider

Hoping for a thumping German win, something like 5-1 would be nice. It's Europe v South America for me.

Covstu

This will be a tight game, very cluttered midfield for both sides to get through. Kadiera is a massive loss to the germans however. Gerries to pip it 1-0

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Germans on top, but Argies always a threat on the counter.

Higuain should have scored, although was pleased when the one he did put away was flagged offside.

German header at the end should have ended better. Done well to win the header and got into space well.

SlowerThanPlatt

Germany controlling the game but do look susceptible to the counter. But for me Argentina still need to score first though otherwise I think Germany have won this.

The Reverend Skyblue

Great game for a 0-0.i just want a German win,but they do look very vulnerable on the counter attack.
Think Klose will score a late one,though Messi should just have scored

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Yeah, you're right, Houch. Pissing it so far. :whistle:

You were saying, Otis? ...... :pointlaugh: :whistle:
The only decent Argentine player tonight was Mascherano. And he's a DEFENDER! :claping hands:

ohitsaidwalker king power

If there's one thing you'll find on my gravestone after I'm dead and buried, it will be the etching 'Here lies a man who never said the words Well done Germany.',

Think you'll find that should be....
"gut gemacht Deutschland"

Hopefully praying that Google translate is accurate...;-)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
The Argies just played a dirty game all night. Should have had a sending off and poor old Schweinsteiger was getting a right hammering throughout. Best team won!

Otis

You were saying, Otis? ...... :pointlaugh: :whistle:
The only decent Argentine player tonight was Mascherano. And he's a DEFENDER! :claping hands:

Isn't 'pissing it' winning easily? Would say 0-0 into extra time and Argentina having the best chances was most certainly not Germany 'pissing it.' :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread