Fifth Round... / Brighton Ticket Details (3 Viewers)

Marty

T5 California. (See Avatar)
T2 Split screen is worth a fortune.

I know it is, Once my mortgage is paid off, I plan on taking a year or so off work, buying one and just travelling Europe and Northern Africa in it. Last time I looked at prices they were going for about 25-30k in a half decent shape, dread to think what they're worth now.

italiahorse

I know it is, Once my mortgage is paid off, I plan on taking a year or so off work, buying one and just travelling Europe and Northern Africa in it. Last time I looked at prices they were going for about 25-30k in a half decent shape, dread to think what they're worth now.
It's an investment tell yourself. The camper and the travelling.

Mucca Mad Boys

My reaction to the draw is ‘meh’. It’s a good day out in Brighton, could make a weekend of it. Similar league position to Stoke. But, being away I think we’ll get beat, 2 or 3-0. We’ll get a massive allocation and I’m hoping we go out valiantly or even go for a giant killing.

I think it could be televised, potentially a story line that could make good TV for viewers. But probably not.

Bugsy

Could be a good omen. I reckon we could take'em...PUSB

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180129-210730.png
    Screenshot_20180129-210730.png
    866 KB · Views: 37

CJ_covblaze

I reckon we’re likely to be on tele.

Sheffield Wednesday v Notts County/Swansea - Maybe because of the chance of an “upset”. However if it ends up being SW v NC that’s not at all appealing.

West Brom v Southampton - Probably not

Chelsea v Hull - Yes 100%

Leicester v Sheffield United - Probably not

Huddersfield/Birmingham v Manchester United - Yes 100%

Millwall/Rochdale v Newport County/Tottenham - They’ll likely choose this but will they risk ending up with Millwall/Rochdale v Newport?

Wigan v Manchester City - Yes 100%

This round there were 6 ties shown live and that was without there being a game on tonight. So in theory there’s enough room in the schedules for there to be every game bar one on live.

Should be noted that Spurs and Man City are both away in the CL on the Tuesday before so they’re unlikely to play on the Friday. Same goes for Chelsea and United for the Sunday or Monday as they have CL games on the Tuesday and Wednesday after.

I’d also guess that if it is Millwall v Spurs they will have to have a kick of time that suits the old bill.

Hobo

Brighton a great day or weekend out...but an absolute shit draw for us. So make the most of it travelling fans.

Otis

I reckon we’re likely to be on tele.

Sheffield Wednesday v Notts County/Swansea - Maybe because of the chance of an “upset”. However if it ends up being SW v NC that’s not at all appealing.

West Brom v Southampton - Probably not

Chelsea v Hull - Yes 100%

Leicester v Sheffield United - Probably not

Huddersfield/Birmingham v Manchester United - Yes 100%

Millwall/Rochdale v Newport County/Tottenham - They’ll likely choose this but will they risk ending up with Millwall/Rochdale v Newport?

Wigan v Manchester City - Yes 100%

This round there were 6 ties shown live and that was without there being a game on tonight. So in theory there’s enough room in the schedules for there to be every game bar one on live.

Should be noted that Spurs and Man City are both away in the CL on the Tuesday before so they’re unlikely to play on the Friday. Same goes for Chelsea and United for the Sunday or Monday as they have CL games on the Tuesday and Wednesday after.

I’d also guess that if it is Millwall v Spurs they will have to have a kick of time that suits the old bill.
I would say West Brom v Southampton is a very likely choice.

Gazolba

At least the sea air should invigorate us for the next league game.

CJ_covblaze

I would say West Brom v Southampton is a very likely choice.

You could be right. Will probably be a really dull game though.

BHAFC2018

Brighton fan here, understand this draw is not appealing as some but sure you will have a great day out. Would expect you to get 4500 tickets. Don’t be fooled by our low gate against Palace there were reasons behind that which I won’t bore you with. Hopefully the Clubs will agree on £15 for a ticket which should guarantee a near sell out. I would expect us to make 7-8 changes for this game but will still be a strong side, so should be a good game. Any questions let me know and I will do my best to help. You will get lots of support for your SISU out campaign.

Johnnythespider

My reaction to the draw is ‘meh’. It’s a good day out in Brighton, could make a weekend of it. Similar league position to Stoke. But, being away I think we’ll get beat, 2 or 3-0. We’ll get a massive allocation and I’m hoping we go out valiantly or even go for a giant killing.

I think it could be televised, potentially a story line that could make good TV for viewers. But probably not.
Yep I think you've covered all the bases there

Alex1987

Brighton fan here, understand this draw is not appealing as some but sure you will have a great day out. Would expect you to get 4500 tickets. Don’t be fooled by our low gate against Palace there were reasons behind that which I won’t bore you with. Hopefully the Clubs will agree on £15 for a ticket which should guarantee a near sell out. I would expect us to make 7-8 changes for this game but will still be a strong side, so should be a good game. Any questions let me know and I will do my best to help. You will get lots of support for your SISU out campaign.

Reckon 4500 will be the maximum as I reckon we could bring a few more? How many would you expect to sell yourself? Close to a sell out given it's a v.good chance for you to get to the Quarters?

BHAFC2018

Reckon 4500 will be the maximum as I reckon we could bring a few more? How many would you expect to sell yourself? Close to a sell out given it's a v.good chance for you to get to the Quarters?

The most any team has been given is 4500 which was Arsenal in FA Cup a few years ago. I would be surprised if we give you any more than that, but is possible. How it sells will depend on pricing, £15 and it will be near to sell out, £25 like it was for Palace and will be 21-22k assuming you bring 4.5k. Obviously we see this as a big chance to get in QF but we all know football doesn’t always work like that and staying in the Premier League is all we are focussed on.

Londonccfcfan

The most any team has been given is 4500 which was Arsenal in FA Cup a few years ago. I would be surprised if we give you any more than that, but is possible. How it sells will depend on pricing, £15 and it will be near to sell out, £25 like it was for Palace and will be 21-22k assuming you bring 4.5k. Obviously we see this as a big chance to get in QF but we all know football doesn’t always work like that and staying in the Premier League is all we are focussed on.

We will sell out 4500 easily even if it was £25.

22k at £25 would be a nice little pay day for us. Peanuts for you guys I know. Would be nice to see the stadium full.

BHAFC2018

22k at £25 would be a nice little pay day for us. Peanuts for you guys I know. Would be nice to see the stadium full.
I think it might make TV as well if 5 games are being shown live so day/ time will also affect the attendance. Our stadium is great when full and with a big noisy away following so let’s hope the clubs agree sensible pricing.

Sick Boy

How many did we get last time we played there? Think it might have been the league?

Covstu

It wasn’t the massive tie you dream off but I like BHA as a team and they have a top manager. Shame we will get a poor ticket allocation but I seem to remember that they struggle to fill their ground at the best of times (okay bit rich coming from us!). We could fill 8k on a Saturday afternoon comfortably. Ideal scenario would have been this tie at home

BHAFC2018

How many did we get last time we played there? Think it might have been the league?
It wasn’t the massive tie you dream off but I like BHA as a team and they have a top manager. Shame we will get a poor ticket allocation but I seem to remember that they struggle to fill their ground at the best of times (okay bit rich coming from us!). We could fill 8k on a Saturday afternoon comfortably. Ideal scenario would have been this tie at home

I think we have sold out all bar 2 home league games this season (granted our first in the premier league so would expect this) I keep saying this but it is all about the pricing with us. Sensible and it will be full in our end and 4.5k Cov in the ground. If it is £25 then we may as well give you 6-7k if the old bill allow it as it won,t sell out from our end.

Users who are viewing this thread