Fifteen Years (2 Viewers)

Grendel

NortonSkyBlue

I was langleyskyblue, who became moscowskyblue, who became riyadhskyblue. I think since 2010. A microcosm of society no doubt but I can’t say I enjoy this site as much as in previous times. Too much criticism not enough support.

Seamus1

I was seemingly a little late to the party, joining in August 2010.

I remember the CET forum…particularly seem to remember a poster by the username of Bob Bones. 606 forum was interesting too

Covkid1968#

Same as… 10 years 1st April. All looked a bit clicky so thought it wasn’t for me at first. Then gave in !!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Was some interesting nights on Gmk , killerrumbles rants , Bob bones causing mayhem an on duty copper who decided to do a Q and A session , smiles threating to deck someone

skyblue1991

Was more of a regular poster on GMK (after the Rivals days)

Miss the likes of Bob Bones, alan, FishyMoores, SkyBlueScotland

Oh and the story of one poster (SBAndy?) getting left at at service station whilst travelling back from Bristol City in 2012!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Covkid1968#

And do you still post on here now?
I didn’t post for years….then I started and now I’ve posted 2000 times of absolute nonsense

The Reverend Skyblue

2011 for me, was Frenchskyblue originally, then when I returned to UK became what I am today. Been logged off for a while due to work and marriage implosion.
Not the most prolific of posters but good to be back. I’ve been following much more lately ,hence I thought it’s about time I logged back in.
Hope you all are well, sorry musicdating that I didn’t reply to your post in 2020 enquiring if I was OK, totally missed it.
what a great season we are having considering the start we had.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
2011 for me, was Frenchskyblue originally, then when I returned to UK became what I am today. Been logged off for a while due to work and marriage implosion.
Not the most prolific of posters but good to be back. I’ve been following much more lately ,hence I thought it’s about time I logged back in.
Hope you all are well, sorry musicdating that I didn’t reply to your post in 2020 enquiring if I was OK, totally missed it.
what a great season we are having considering the start we had.
No worries Rev! Glad you're well and back for more irReverent stuff on here 😁

Users who are viewing this thread