Attachments

• 20201001_215908.jpg
    20201001_215908.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 36
  • 20201002_124413.jpg
    20201002_124413.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 34

AOM

Looks like some nice additions to Career mode this year from what I've seen.

Hopefully we'll also get some proper face scans throughout the year too being in the Championship!

Frostie

Looks like some nice additions to Career mode this year from what I've seen.

Hopefully we'll also get some proper face scans throughout the year too being in the Championship!

Tends to be only PL players unfortunately.
Mason has one from when he was at Watford & Pask from his West Ham days but think they're the only ones.

ajsccfc

I'll believe the positive changes to career mode when I see them, it was a shambles on release last year. They have so many little UI issues that never get addressed it'd be nice to see it made from the ground up for the new consoles, but it'll just be extra detail on Messi's tattoos and more realistic corner flags than ever and so on

Covstu

FIfa 20 was little improved from 19. I would be interested in this edition because of the career mode only. Don’t play any of the other features. It’s pre ordered plus you get an update on the ps5

stay_up_skyblues

The scores on FUT are even more ridiculous this season. Routinely scoring and conceding between 5 and 10 goals a game. It’s like basketball.

Covstu

They have down scored a lot of players this year which is good as it was getting silly but there are the usual bugs in the game still. Playing career mode and my manager comes out as a full kit wanker with 99 on his back! The style of the game has changed, I used to be able to boss possession but now on the back foot. Does feel like it’s waiting on the PS5 upgrade

ajsccfc

Annoying that the FKW is still there, they just fixed one where in contract or transfer talks both managers were the same balding white man. The next-gen versions of this and Madden had better not have all this laziness because there are so many things on the current games either missed or left over from previous games because they can't be arsed

Frostie

Annoying that the FKW is still there, they just fixed one where in contract or transfer talks both managers were the same balding white man. The next-gen versions of this and Madden had better not have all this laziness because there are so many things on the current games either missed or left over from previous games because they can't be arsed

It is immensely frustrating but not always a case of can't be arsed, the cycle was obviously rushed due to the amended season dates.
It's the reason why there's been a lot bigger & a lot more frequent patches this time around.

Covstu

That pissed me off, sitting in a fancy restaurant with a full kit on and football boots trying to spend 50m on a new player! Totally gave the wrong impression!

ajsccfc

It is immensely frustrating but not always a case of can't be arsed, the cycle was obviously rushed due to the amended season dates.
It's the reason why there's been a lot bigger & a lot more frequent patches this time around.

I'm sure there are more obstacles than usual but in Madden particularly a similar thing happened when PS3 was giving way to PS4, absolutely phoned it in that year

Bugsy

i do know now all the previous comments are sarcastic as fuck 😆

(just thought i would join in)

ajsccfc

I got mine delivered Friday, was up on Currys early on release day and they initially said it shouldn't have been and orders would be cancelled but they ended up honouring everyone who weren't ordering loads to sell on. Sucks for anyone who had set a reminder for 9am

SkyBlueDom26

I got mine delivered Friday, was up on Currys early on release day and they initially said it shouldn't have been and orders would be cancelled but they ended up honouring everyone who weren't ordering loads to sell on. Sucks for anyone who had set a reminder for 9am
I've just accepted I'll have to wait till after Christmas lol

hill83

Bought this yesterday ready for the PS5 upgrade tomorrow. It's actually half decent.

Covstu

So assuming you have to go to the store and buy it then it replaces the PS4 version or is it just another update?

ajsccfc

I did it with Watch Dogs the other day, popped the disc in and very quickly the PS5 version made itself prominent and most importantly highlights that it's free, so it should be the same with this. Had a look when I saw that article and it wasn't there yet for me.

(If you're buying it as new it should be listed as PS4 + PS5 versions together)

Skybluefaz

I did it with Watch Dogs the other day, popped the disc in and very quickly the PS5 version made itself prominent and most importantly highlights that it's free, so it should be the same with this. Had a look when I saw that article and it wasn't there yet for me.

(If you're buying it as new it should be listed as PS4 + PS5 versions together)
How are you finding the upgraded versions? Significantly better other than loading times?

ajsccfc

Watch Dogs is the only upgraded game I've tried but I didn't bother playing the PS4 version when I got it so I can't really compare them directly. Loading times are fairly quick though so that's promising, and the lighting on it at night is particularly good. Looking forward to purpose-built PS5 games to really show what it can do

Skybluefaz

Watch Dogs is the only upgraded game I've tried but I didn't bother playing the PS4 version when I got it so I can't really compare them directly. Loading times are fairly quick though so that's promising, and the lighting on it at night is particularly good. Looking forward to purpose-built PS5 games to really show what it can do
I suppose it will just be spit and shine until we get a ps5 exclusive

ajsccfc

The Astro game that's pre-installed is lovely and really shows off the new controller, looking forward to see that in particular made the most of. Apparently the upgraded FIFA will make the triggers heavier if your player is knackered

Users who are viewing this thread