Fekin Les Reid !!!! (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

Les Reid:

Consortium may have Ranson in it.

It appears to be an attempt to force sisu to sell.

He believes that the council has a case to answer here. They need to be scrutinised. A sale to wasps will be unpopular. It may not be in the tax payers interest.

Agrees that if SISU are forced out it could be a good thing. He sees no evidence that SISU will be ousted.
Councillors should not just listen to the officers selling the club.
What is the real value of the club... Less than 10 million.

They need to come up with a figure and challenge SISU to buy it.

stupot07

Where this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Thanks. I heard him but missed the beginning so didn't know who it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

What an absolute bell end on the phone in now.

chiefdave

I would have thought if you considered yourself to be the only one with the facts in what is a fairly big story a journalist should be able to find a more significant outlet than twitter. Wonder if the tweets are just a build up to a piece in the press tomorrow?

shmmeee

Les Reid:

Consortium may have Ranson in it.

It appears to be an attempt to force sisu to sell.

He believes that the council has a case to answer here. They need to be scrutinised. A sale to wasps will be unpopular. It may not be in the tax payers interest.

Agrees that if SISU are forced out it could be a good thing. He sees no evidence that SISU will be ousted.
Councillors should not just listen to the officers selling the club.
What is the real value of the club... Less than 10 million.

They need to come up with a figure and challenge SISU to buy it.

Oh dear, not these conspiracy theories again. Didn't he learn his lesson with the JR?

a sale to SISU was unpopular and not in the tax payers interest. Funny, I don't remember him taking this line then.

J

Jack Griffin

Considering Joy has just reiterated her intention to build a new stadium there is a lot of ARVO/SISU sponsored PR being put out to try & head off this deal. :thinking about:

(and yes b4 you ask I think Les Reid is not an independent voice)

SBAndy

People actually believe Les Reid has been bought by SISU?! What a load of cock. FWIW I also thought he gave the most balanced views of proceedings, it's just that some people - including some at the CT - we're blinded by their hatred of SISU and couldn't see how CCC had involvement in any wrongdoing.

a sale to SISU was unpopular and not in the tax payers interest. Funny, I don't remember him taking this line then.

Oh, quite the contrary. Those castigating SISU now were worshipping the ground they and Ranson walked upon. There was a minority who realised the games they play, but on the whole everyone was ecstatic that we had been "saved", so don't go spinning shit stories of how it was unpopular at the time.

NorthernWisdom

Oh, quite the contrary. Those castigating SISU now were worshipping the ground they and Ranson walked upon. There was a minority who realised the games they play, but on the whole everyone was ecstatic that we had been "saved", so don't go spinning shit stories of how it was unpopular at the time.

tbf, I was assuming he meant at our actual adfministration last year, rather than the ticking clock stage!

SBAndy

tbf, I was assuming he meant at our actual adfministration last year, rather than the ticking clock stage!

It's just crossed my mind, why exactly did it matter whether a sale of a private business to SISU was in the taxpayers interest? Fuck all to do with the taxpayers.

Limey

Have to agree with Les. We cant go down some crazy plan of trying to oust SISU via a golden share technicality. If Hoffmann et al want CCFC then they need to put in an offer. Likewise with SISU and the Ricoh.

NorthernWisdom

tbf I can't believe Hoffman and Elliott would have anything to do with this crazy talk of a non Coventry club moved into the city.

I may have my (grave) doubts about them ever being let near our club again, but am sure Elliott in particular wouldn't do anything like that, given he beats the proud Coventrian drum often enough, and why should I doubt him on *that*?

All Les Spurted was Reverse psychology ... All of a sudden everybody wanting to out Sisu ? what the fek ... Nobody wants to-do business with them because they cant be trusted .They have bought everything on themselves , I ve seen straighter cork screws than Sisu !!!!

Last edited:
J

Jack Griffin

Just listened to him & rob stevens on CWR & their mantra is that the council should approach SISU with a price.. surely this is putting the cart before the horse, it is SISU who should approach ACL/CCC with an offer.

Why do all SISU supporters continuously try & put it onto others to take the initiative.. when it is their responsibility?

chiefdave

Just listened to him & rob stevens on CWR & their mantra is that the council should approach SISU with a price.. surely this is putting the cart before the horse, it is SISU who should approach ACL/CCC with an offer.

Why would ACL & CCC approach SISU when they are consistently saying, and have confirmed today via one of the people you are saying made the comment, that they are not interested in making an offer and are building their own ground?

There is nothing now, or at any point previously, stopping SISU submitting an offer.

Sick Boy

Why do all SISU supporters continuously try & put it onto others to take the initiative.. when it is their responsibility?

No one on here supports sisu.

Users who are viewing this thread