Favourite moment of the season (2 Viewers)

ccfc_Tom

Tranmere away, walsh goal vs rochdale, Blackpool at home - 2-0 down and win 3-2, Sunderland 1-0, Pompy 3-3, Pompy 1-0, 2-1 against Bolton - the last min Biamou winner. Im sure il think of more.

Sky Blue Harry H

All of it.

a special mention to the whinging bastards on the match threads getting found out pretty much every single game.

They've been warming up for next season mate - you know they'll be back!

ccfcricoh

Too many to mention!

One of the best feelings was as the teams were walking out every week, not once did i think, "were going to lose this", every game (bar the capitulation at Rotherham) we have been the better side and looked relatively comfortable (including the 2 other losses!)

3 losses in one season!? incredible, even if not quite complete

SBT

- Kastaneer scoring that wonder goal early in the season and me being convinced he would be Player of the Year

- Biamou's goal against Peterborough or Godden's third against Wycombe (I go back and forth as to which was my favourite)

- Baka inexplicably sliding in on Ryan Allsop near the end of the Wycombe game

- The emergence of the plane goal celebration

- The pre-season video of the entire squad just having a nice time at the water park

scottccfc

Fleetwood game had everything for me,
starts off with my lad being a mascot ,then sitting there at half time thinking how typical it was being a cov fan, then the elation and joy on my sons face when the second went in, from then on he thought he was our lucky charm! when I told him last night we'd gone up he genuinely turned round and said it was because of him.

Users who are viewing this thread