Fa cup tickets (17 Viewers)

napolimp

So is everyone who wants a ticket going to get one then?

David O'Day

The ticket allocation this time around should generate a better atmosphere hopefully. The day trippers probably wont get tickets so at least most folk will be able to sing the correct words.
They'll get them but they'll up in the gods dodging planes meaning they won't be lower tier behind the goal or on the corner.

napolimp

Astonished they haven't sold out tbf. I thought there would be thousands with 50+ points?

Any idea how many are actually left? Because if our highest home crowd is about 26k this season, and it's pretty much the same people going every game, it would be conceivable that there wouldn't be many more that are non ST or 50+ points.

David O'Day

Any idea how many are actually left? Because if our highest home crowd is about 26k this season, and it's pretty much the same people going every game, it would be conceivable that there wouldn't be many more that are non ST or 50+ points.
We will sell all 34k tickets

McLovin87

Anyone who thinks this is going on General sale is talking nonsense, you'll see loads go over the next day and weekened and then the previous purchase history window will clean it up.
I can't see this being the case, people would all be scrambling to get on today when they don't know the exact number in the 50+ group. In the first sale people could sit back and have a cigar as there were 34K tickets with 19K ST holders.

mark82

I can't see this being the case, people would all be scrambling to get on today when they don't know the exact number in the 50+ group. In the first sale people could sit back and have a cigar as there were 34K tickets with 19K ST holders.
What he means is it won't go past the next tier of anyone with a purchase history.

shepardo01

Astonished they haven't sold out tbf. I thought there would be thousands with 50+ points?
Rumour has it around 6k have 50+ and are not ST holders.
As people have pointed out, when buying normal tickets, people just buy for others on their accounts or pay in gate as so much easier.

McLovin87

I reckon it’ll make it but quickly sell out.
The club have said it won't be going to general sale, which could mean if they don't sell out at Purchase History, they may open it back up to ST holders or just open it up as a free for all!

Colin Steins Smile

I'm a bit frustrated with the allocation system, as I buy tickets for my son on my account. He can't make every game, so doesn't have a season ticket.

Hence I have over 1100 points, but he'll not be at Wembley! I'm sure they'll be others in the same situation.

Liquid Gold

I'm a bit frustrated with the allocation system, as I buy tickets for my son on my account. He can't make every game, so doesn't have a season ticket.

Hence I have over 1100 points, but he'll not be at Wembley! I'm sure they'll be others in the same situation.
tbf mate that is dumb.

Club have said to create an account for each person so they can get the points.

You sure you not buying them on your account so you can up your points for away games?

Frostie

Rumour has it around 6k have 50+ and are not ST holders.
As people have pointed out, when buying normal tickets, people just buy for others on their accounts or pay in gate as so much easier.
Exactly this & now my brother is screwed because of it. He had been a ST holder for years & still does 5-6 games per season but all on my account.

Nobody's fault except mine, should have assigned them to his account but hindsight is a wonderful thing!

Anyone that can help out would be greatly appreciated though! 🤞🏻

PVA

With respect that is not the club's fault, it's yours. Tough way to learn I guess but I think the allocation system is very fair.

skyblue1991

tbf mate that is dumb.

Club have said to create an account for each person so they can get the points.

You sure you not buying them on your account so you can up your points for away games?
Yeah I've fucked up myself not allocating points to my mate who is in the same network as me and just keeping on my account. He's had to buy 3x separate home game tickets to get to the magic 50 points

It's not as if I gain points either, I'll only get 10x points regardless of how many tickets I buy!

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

AOM

Anyone know when general sale date is?

tar

SALE DATES/KEY DATES:

Thursday 28th March – Midday
2023/24 Season Ticket Holders

Thursday 4th April – 10am

Supporters with 50+ points, who had an account created on or before 15th March 2024.

Thursday 11th April – 10am
Supporters with a previous purchase history, who had an account on or before 15th March 2024

skybluelee

Yeah I've fucked up myself not allocating points to my mate who is in the same network as me and just keeping on my account. He's had to buy 3x separate home game tickets to get to the magic 50 points

It's not as if I gain points either, I'll only get 10x points regardless of how many tickets I buy!

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
Same as my dad. He has precisely zero points despite coming to every game I go to. There's a lesson for us all here!

Sick Boy

The club have said it won't be going to general sale, which could mean if they don't sell out at Purchase History, they may open it back up to ST holders or just open it up as a free for all!
The club have already said it’s not going on general sale. So I suspect it’s not going to be on general sale.
Waits for next person to ask when it’s going on general sale.
I meant those with a previous purchase history (from the 11th).

Tommo1993

You don’t need to make every game to have an account to build points. Maybe create one for him now to avoid disappointment in the future?

mmttww

Me watching everyone sorting Wembley tickets when I'm too poor to get them...

200.gif

[joke] @Saddlebrains you're welcome to DM me Overson's number, mate! [/joke].

Users who are viewing this thread