Fa cup tickets (17 Viewers)

Sbarcher

Well, that was easy - 2 mins only!

PVA

That was surprisingly easy and stress free, there's absolutely shit loads available.

Got 4 in block 124

Sbarcher

Loads left showing in upper blocks

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Don't get it. Still telling me the event is restricted and I can't get in. Despite being logged in and having enough points clearly displayed.

EalingSB

Group of mates with 1000+ points are in 234 and I managed to get 238 straight away this morning. Dead easy - was expecting that to be a challenge.

oakey

WAIT TIL END TO ASSIGN TO SOMEONE IN YOUR NETWORK

In and finished by 9.52.
Word of advice - I was trying to assign ticket to one of my network. It kept giving the error, you don't have permission message.
When I clicked the terms box and proceed to check out bit, ONLY THEN did it let me assign to someone else.

mark82

Well that was easy. Bought mine at 9.58!
Same here, in at 9:57. Had a slight stress when I decided to change tickets, added extra but could only remove all tickets not individually. Had to reselect then ended up having the dreaded "can't add tickets to basket" but only took a few tries to find some not selected.

Saddlebrains

Well given we had 34k tickets and the first window was only open to about 19k people what do you expect? It's basic logic there will be over 10k left at the start of this window.

Not when a good few thousand were eligible from 15 minutes ago i wouldnt expect it no

I just dont fathom how the clubs said it wont go to general sale when you would assume those who wanted to go will now have got tickets

PVA

Not when a good few thousand were eligible from 15 minutes ago i wouldnt expect it no

I just dont fathom how the clubs said it wont go to general sale when you would assume those who wanted to go will now have got tickets

I think when they said it won't go to general sale they meant to anyone with no previous account.

There is one more window which is anyone with an account, and that technically is not general sale I guess.

skyblue1991

Well that was a piece of piss!

Had a panic though as Chrome couldn't load the map properly! So switched to Firefox and all was sorted in the end

Bring it on;

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

You say that but there's me and many others stuck unable to buy tickets even though we have the points. Not sure how many or what's going on.

McLovin87

Super easy!

There should be 15k (34k - 19k season tickets)

Really interesting to see how many are left after the 50 pointers

TSx
The way it looks to me there will be a lot more people in the "Purchase History" bracket rather than the 50+

David O'Day

if there was 10k tickets that means we would of sold 5k in the fucking 7 minutes it took you to post that.

We'll see what it looks like this evening

Users who are viewing this thread