Fa cup tickets (15 Viewers)

SkyBlueSoul

I've fucked it and waited to buy Hull and Ipswich tickets till this morning on my spare account to boost that to 50 for a friend.

Turns out they don't go on instantly....

If anybody has a spare ticket or an account with 50 points on that could get me an additional, then I'd be eternally grateful.

For what it's worth he has been to some fucking shit games with me over the years, highlights include Yeovil away, Newport Vounty at home (1-0 loss 2017) and Britsol away start of this year.

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk
Should be fine still, my points always appear at 7:30am the day after I buy them

rob9872

I've fucked it and waited to buy Hull and Ipswich tickets till this morning on my spare account to boost that to 50 for a friend.

If anybody has a spare ticket or an account with 50 points on that could get me an additional, then I'd be eternally grateful.

For what it's worth he has been to some fucking shit games with me over the years, highlights include Yeovil away, Newport Vounty at home (1-0 loss 2017) and Britsol away start of this year.

They'll go on in time. We did it for an extra over the weekend to an account with 20 points on and they landed 24 hours later to take it to 50.

biggymania

They'll go on in time. We did it for an extra over the weekend to an account with 20 points on and they landed 24 hours later to take it to 50.
I bought some tickets on Friday to get me to this level, but still no points added today... getting a bit worried now 😬

PVA

I bought some tickets on Friday to get me to this level, but still no points added today... getting a bit worried now 😬

As others have said, they should have gone on the following day.

You can only get one lot of points per account per game though.

i.e. if you bought 3x tickets for Cardiff all assigned to Joe Blogg’s account you don’t get 30 points, you just get 10.

Johnnythespider

3 new blocks of tickets on Level 2 now available, behind the goal. Probably about 500 seats. Good view and plenty of seats together. Guessing they will be pricey though.
Does this mean our allocation has increased as they weren't on the original seating map ?

biggymania

As others have said, they should have gone on the following day.

You can only get one lot of points per account per game though.

i.e. if you bought 3x tickets for Cardiff all assigned to Joe Blogg’s account you don’t get 30 points, you just get 10.
Yeah, I bought 4 tickets for 4 separate home games on sale including Cardiff yesterday. But none of those points have been added, which is concerning.

rob9872

For anyone who doesn’t get one out of the 34k allocation, last season (a few days before the game) there was a return of about 200 friends and family tickets which went on sale. Very little notice was given though. Announced at 10, on sale at midday and sold within minutes
Probably fekkin ManUre fans

David O'Day

Varane was taken off as a precaution

Maguire and Evans are still better CBs than we face in the Championship.

skybluelee

Excuse me for intruding on the sitting/standing discussion.

Does anybody know how many tickets are left - if any - for the 50+ points brigade this week?
Plus the club have already stated that there are sufficient tickets for all with 50 points plus. Don't start winding me up about tickets, I've been pretty calm about up until now!

rob9872

Plus the club have already stated that there are sufficient tickets for all with 50 points plus. Don't start winding me up about tickets, I've been pretty calm about up until now!
I thought they had said there was enough. Otherwise they have set that bar at 100 points or 200 accordingly as could have someone on 900points not getting a ticket at the expenses of someone who goes about once a season.

PVA

Plus the club have already stated that there are sufficient tickets for all with 50 points plus.

...at the time of writing when ticket details were announced. Depends how many people have since bumped up to 50 to get a ticket!

Expensive day out for anyone doing that starting from zero though 😂

rob9872

...at the time of writing when ticket details were announced. Depends how many people have since bumped up to 50 to get a ticket!

Expensive day out for anyone doing that starting from zero though 😂
Had to have previous purchase so couldn't be zero but take your point

Reactions: PVA

M&B Stand

I thought they had said there was enough. Otherwise they have set that bar at 100 points or 200 accordingly as could have someone on 900points not getting a ticket at the expenses of someone who goes about once a season.
could you be on 900 points and not be a season ticket holder?

Tomh111

Yeah, if you're a bit silly.

10 points a game, and they last 5? Years (I think) so you can, but it will cost you more than a season ticket.

Sick Boy

Yeah, I bought 4 tickets for 4 separate home games on sale including Cardiff yesterday. But none of those points have been added, which is concerning.
Sometimes they’re added the day after the game; it’s probably worth contacting the ticket office to ask them to add them manually.

skybluelee

Not sure about 900 I'm on 680 without being a STH. We had STs during St Andrews and the first season back in Cov, mainly for the other incentives like the shirts, and the prices were so cheap (wasn't it £50 for JSBs including the shirt or something mental?) it was worth it even though we only come to about 6 games per season.

I presume a load of these points will drop off at the start of next season.

WestEndAgro

Reading through this I have a few questions

I am in Block 140, can I sit down?
I don't like Slipknot, but I own 1 Marillion album. But I was at a Black Pumas gig in Hammersmith on Sunday. Does this make me relevant?
I don't own a colour printer. Will this be a problem?
I stopped reading at the Marilion bit, give yourself a slap.

SBbucks

Had to have previous purchase so couldn't be zero but take your point

They could if their previous purchase was over 4 years ago, the points wouldn’t still be on there. I’m guessing there will be some in that category. But with only 4 games to buy since it was announced, they couldn’t make the 50 points so would be in the next category.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Yes, my grandson is, I purchased from the day he was born as was only £25 a year and he had birthday cards, JSB day out, xmas party and I was hoping to take him from a young age but he hasn't come much, this year, wasn't worth the money as we didn't want to move to family zone when he wont come much and would have been £200+ so didn't renew.

ThievingScally

What’s the expected level of chaos for tomorrow morning?!

I’m in the US - so having to get up at 2am to login. Am I likely to be in a queue for hours? Is ticketmaster going to cope?

Is it easy to buy tickets for networked accounts (just need two & we’ve both got plenty of points)

TSx

torchomatic

They always go on the next working day, I think, so you should be OK tomorrow.

McLovin87

What’s the expected level of chaos for tomorrow morning?!

I’m in the US - so having to get up at 2am to login. Am I likely to be in a queue for hours? Is ticketmaster going to cope?

Is it easy to buy tickets for networked accounts (just need two & we’ve both got plenty of points)

TSx
I think it will be carnage tomorrow with people not used to the system, in the initial sale for season ticket holders there was a lot of people struggling and a lot of them would be used to the Ticketmaster site. It will freak a lot of people out when you get to the front of the queue and it says your session has timed out. It looks like doing it through a mobile adds another layer of shite!!

SBT

Am I likely to be in a queue for hours? Is ticketmaster going to cope?

So long as you join the queue a few minutes before they go on sale then you will be fine - your place in the queue is randomly allocated once sales begin. It’s very easy to allocate tickets for networked accounts, so two tickets should be straightforward enough! Do it on desktop rather than mobile - if you have to use a phone then don’t try and zoom in and out on the ticket map, it doesn’t work.

PVA

So long as you join the queue a few minutes before they go on sale then you will be fine - your place in the queue is randomly allocated once sales begin.

I’m not sure this is true in my experience.

For the final last year I was ultra cautious and had 3 accounts open in 3 different browsers. The one I joined the queue first with I was like 500 in the queue. Second one I was 3000 and the third one I joined just before they went on sale it was around 10,000.

Hiraeth

Not sure about 900 I'm on 680 without being a STH. We had STs during St Andrews and the first season back in Cov, mainly for the other incentives like the shirts, and the prices were so cheap (wasn't it £50 for JSBs including the shirt or something mental?) it was worth it even though we only come to about 6 games per season.

I presume a load of these points will drop off at the start of next season.
Think the points that would drop off at the start of next season would be the following if you purchased Membership / Season Ticket in the season where attendance was most affected by COVID-19.

2020/21:
Championship Club Membership – 250 points
CCM with Season Ticket – 300 points

SkyBlueSoul

I’m not sure this is true in my experience.

For the final last year I was ultra cautious and had 3 accounts open in 3 different browsers. The one I joined the queue first with I was like 500 in the queue. Second one I was 3000 and the third one I joined just before they went on sale it was around 10,000.
It seems different this year. Last year was definitely dependant on when you joined but this year it specifically mentions random allocation

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-28 at 11.37.00_dd5cf0dd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread