Fa cup tickets (4 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

What i wanna know is, the club tweeting that these wont make general sale, how do they know that?

Surely cant be an extra 15 thousand fans who have 50 points or more and dont have a season ticket?

Heard a whisper (not from my source) that they would re-open to the higher points brackets for the remaining few K if needed

For example, 1200+ can get an extra one

Then 1000+ a couple of days later etc

Probs bollocks

TomRad85

No response from @TomRad85 (hence me constantly pinging him here and in DMs depending on his notification settings), kinda worried he’s logged off safe in the knowledge I’m getting him tickets and I’m not. I did my best Tom!
Just confirming to the forum that I'm alive and will be buying the tickets when I get a spare 5 minutes. Had a family emergency to deal with unfortunately but thanks to Shmmeee again.

hill83

What i wanna know is, the club tweeting that these wont make general sale, how do they know that?

Surely cant be an extra 15 thousand fans who have 50 points or more and dont have a season ticket?

Heard a whisper (not from my source) that they would re-open to the higher points brackets for the remaining few K if needed

Probs bollocks

To be fair. If anyone was going to know it would be the people with all the data.

Wouldn’t surprise me if there’s a few left though. They can count up members with previous purchases all day, but I’ve got 2 accounts myself.

Merseyskyblue

Probs bollocks
When they say it won’t make it to general, I think they mean it won’t make it past supporters with any purchase history rather than the 50 point threshold?

David O'Day

Probs bollocks
Can't see that having much appeal, not many are going to want to by 1 extra ticket which by that stage will be probably in a different post code to to the original seat.

SBT

Do fans typically stand in the lower tier? I’m just in front of the safe standing section, hoping I won’t be sat the whole time like the last two times at Wembley…

CBS16

Not really. Plenty of older fans can’t stand all game. Why should they have their view blocked because some chav insists on standing in the seating section?
What did they do before all seater stadiums and at away games where we stand all game? In my opinion top tiers enjoy the view of the game and sit, bottom should be creating an atmosphere, like singers corner makes it better for everybody and spurs the team on! Otherwise people who don't wanna stand are actually spoiling the experience for many others, it works both ways really

theferret

Not really. Plenty of older fans can’t stand all game. Why should they have their view blocked because some chav insists on standing in the seating section?

We haven't sat at an away game as a fanbase for 10-15 years, it's not an issue that is ever raised. We've been to Wembley 3 times in recent years and everyone behind the goal has stood. If you want to sit down there are plenty of options in other areas. If you buy lower tier behind the goal and expect to sit down you're a bit dim.

David O'Day

What did they do before all seater stadiums and at away games where we stand all game? In my opinion top tiers enjoy the view of the game and sit, bottom should be creating an atmosphere, like singers corner makes it better for everybody and spurs the team on! Otherwise people who don't wanna stand are actually spoiling the experience for many others, it works both ways really
been lower tier behind the goal the last 3 times and virtually everyone was stood up, don't worry about it

Evo1883

Probs bollocks

Just need purchase history as the final phase , will be tens of thousands of people

clint van damme

Probs bollocks

Wouldn't surprise me, it's clear they're not going to put them on general sale.

Reactions: AOM

skybluecam

Probs bollocks
There doesn’t need to be 15k with 50 points, they will open to anyone with purchase history from the 11th. And there will certainly more than 15k with some history.

David O'Day

Do fans typically stand in the lower tier? I’m just in front of the safe standing section, hoping I won’t be sat the whole time like the last two times at Wembley…
we've been stood up the last 3 times

Reactions: SBT

Tommo1993

I think mostly behind goal and in corners we’ve stood. Not so much on the side.

Reactions: SBT

Tommo1993

We haven't sat at an away game as a fanbase for 10-15 years, it's not an issue that is ever raised. We've been to Wembley 3 times in recent years and everyone behind the goal has stood. If you want to sit down there are plenty of options in other areas. If you buy lower tier behind the goal and expect to sit down you're a bit dim.

Was moaned at for standing at Cardiff last season.

theferret

Want to to tell that to the young child who’s view your blocking?

You can tell it's a Wembley trip when this stuff comes out. There will be plenty of kids at Huddersfield tomorrow, stood up and able to see fine. I took my lad to Oxford game when he was a dot in block 135 and he had no issues. Besides, there are loads of seats, entire upper tier, where you can sit. So just buy in there if that's a major concern.

Viktor17

You can tell it's a Wembley trip when this stuff comes out. There will be plenty of kids at Huddersfield tomorrow, stood up and able to see fine. I took my lad to Oxford game when he was a dot in block 135 and he had no issues. Besides, there are loads of seats, entire upper tier, where you can sit. So just buy in there if that's a major concern.
Not at all - no one has anymore right than an other. If it was safe standing by area fine. Otherwise it’s just pretty ignorant to say sit elsewhere.

Taken my daughter to away she’s stood on seats - is what is, not ideal but you know that. But when there’s an inflated ticket price and and occcasion why should she be penalised? When’s it’s an all seater stadium.

skybluelee

Probs bollocks
Tbh that’s what I always assumed would happen. It can’t be put on general sale. What other option is there?

theferret

Not at all - no one has anymore right than an other. If it was safe standing by area fine. Otherwise it’s just pretty ignorant to say sit elsewhere.

Taken my daughter to away she’s stood on seats - is what is, not ideal but you know that. But when there’s an inflated ticket price and and occcasion why should she be penalised? When’s it’s an all seater stadium.

Again, I refer back to the point that 65% of the city end will be sat down, and that includes some of the cheapest seats. I'm just being realistic about what will happen on the day. It's not as though we don't have 3 recent wembley trips to refer to that tell us how it will go. In fact, the areas where fans will stand have sold out, so you can only buy in areas where people won't. We simply never have this debate before away games where it's a given everyone will stand, so it's odd we do for Wembley where everyone doesn't.

oscillatewildly

Why haven't the club used the points system properly? I thought that was the whole point of it for games like this? Would have improved ease of purchase and rewarded those to have a pick of the better seats. I'm a non season ticket holder on 600 points and pretty disappointed I've got to be involved in the 50 point+ free for all next week.
Hang in there, buddy - We've all got your back.

oscillatewildly

I’m in block 529. I’ve sat in the top tier the last few times and it’s a great view. I sit just under halfway at the cbs and wish my seat was 6-7 rows higher. Just prefer the higher view for player movement and off the ball stuff
And you get a ringside view as Jupiter orbits Saturn.

Sky Blue Pete

Probs bollocks
Think they’re saying they’ll sell out with those with accounts before 15/3
And not go to general sale but may be wrong

Tommo1993

Really? Not heard anyone complain about that since about 2009. Did hear someone moaning in block 16 last season, in a ground 2/3 full. Of all the places to buy a ticket!

Was down near the front, really not keen on down the front - see fuck all. Sometimes you just find the nobber who wants to sit and make no noise. Unless it’s to grumble at a player.

Users who are viewing this thread