Fa cup tickets (6 Viewers)

rob9872

Horrendous trying to buy on phone
Blocked on work pc, fat fingers couldn't do it on phone, so got daughter to switch her laptop on nipped hone and sorted. I was 7843 in queue by the time we used hers it was straight in but then couldn't get 3 together in chosen block so all singles but close.

Brighton Sky Blue

Blocked on work pc, fat fingers couldn't do it on phone, so got daughter to switch her laptop on nipped hone and sorted. I was 7843 in queue by the time we used hers it was straight in but then couldn't get 3 together
Flashing Lights GIF by Alex Sheyn

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Useless on phone. Much better on laptop, particularly navigating the stadium seating map.

steve101

Such a shitty booking system. Surely they could make it easier to book on a smartphone. Took me 45 minutes to get two tickets together, further away from the pitch than I would like.
Happy it is booked though. Wembley here we come.

SkyBlueTam

Considering it’s about 40 minutes from Wembley Stadium then it’s not surprising you’d pay less there
20 mins actually, about 6 stops down. Straight on both ways last year, very easy. Secure parking, very friendly, they open their bar and do a BBQ. Also worth noting, I was back at my car within 45 mins of the final whistle (I didn't hang around for obvious reasons) & that includes the walk back down Wembley way and absolutly no queues getting back on to the M40.

Last edited:

SkyBlueTam

Isn’t there only about 70 spaces at Wealdstone too?
They don't count vehicles, they count head count and it's a 1000. It's a hugh parking area. They take mini-buses & coaches, although I didn't see any coaches last year.

Last edited:

Flying Fokker

OK folks,

Checked this out…Go onto google Chrome browser and you should find that it works seamlessly. I managed using edge but having used Chrome for a test…it works without any problems.

SBT

20 mins actually, about 6 stops down. Straight on both ways last year, very easy
Well, 20 minutes on the tube, about 10 minutes walk to and from the station en route to the stadium according to Google Maps. Looks like a good option though.

rob9872

Surely people will have them from previous games rather than being on 0?
We don't as I said earlier in thread. Never been an issue previously. Wife can't make midweek so buys individual tickets bur never had an online account. We've got 3 season tickets all with 1500+ points and she goes to a fair few aways on those too, but now we're one short. I was hoping they'd do 2 tickets for high points or something. Our own fault really, should've set her up and allocated her dome points, but never thought we'd need to. Lesson ahead of next season.

Hobo

Pretty easy - gone mine - don’t know it said £100 when it’s £80
Are you without your contact lenses again or have you got swollen figures?

Users who are viewing this thread