Fa cup tickets (8 Viewers)

lacesoutdom

backwards question - a friend of mine only has 40 loyalty points - does anyone know how LP's work? if they bought tickets to the next game but couldn't attend the game itself, so didn't use the ticket, would they still get the 10 LP's ? or is the LPs calculated on a scanned ticket/or just the purchase of the ticket?

Viktor17

Can anyone confirm how many accounts you can purchase in one go? Ive got 3 season tickets - can I link another 5 ST accounts for friends and buy at same time or is there a limit?

skybluecam

as it's only 1 per person you have a week to buy at ticket before there is any chance of it of not getting one
Yeah but trying to coordinate with a group of 4, including one with limited mobility who would much prefer to sit near ground level. High demand blocks will still sell out quickly.

David O'Day

backwards question - a friend of mine only has 40 loyalty points - does anyone know how LP's work? if they bought tickets to the next game but couldn't attend the game itself, so didn't use the ticket, would they still get the 10 LP's ? or is the LPs calculated on a scanned ticket/or just the purchase of the ticket?
you get the points at purchase, doesn't matter what happens to the ticket after

David O'Day

Yeah but trying to coordinate with a group of 4, including one with limited mobility who would much prefer to sit near ground level. High demand blocks will still sell out quickly.
there's more than 19k in the lower blocks which is pretty the best you are going to get for "ground level" as the vomitorium's are midway up the stands

Sick Boy

They'd still count.

prufrock

Does anyone know if a child's season ticket can be upgraded to an adult seat for this one and sent to another supporter? One of my kids is away that weekend and I would rather use his seat to sit with a mate who would be in the 50 point scrum otherwise

skyblue1991

If someone has 20 points today and bought tickets for the final 3x home games to get to 50 points, they should be eligible on Thursday 4th?

I'm guessing so as there's 5x home games left so an opportunity for the club to sell out the final home games for anyone that has 0 points

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

Mucca Mad Boys

Does anyone know if a child's season ticket can be upgraded to an adult seat for this one and sent to another supporter? One of my kids is away that weekend and I would rather use his seat to sit with a mate who would be in the 50 point scrum otherwise
You just assign adult tickets to the supporter numbers. It’s what I’ve done with my brothers ticket previously.

skybluecam

there's more than 19k in the lower blocks which is pretty the best you are going to get for "ground level" as the vomitorium's are midway up the stands
Yeah I’ll just buy some in the safe standing area 👍

It really wouldn’t have been hard for them to give 24 hours notice. It’s a poor show. There will probably be people who are busy working from between 10-12 who won’t even realise they’ve gone on sale.

I’m pretty sure a large portion of ST holders will buy quickly. By the end of the working day a lot of the most desirable seats will be gone.

Mucca Mad Boys

If someone has 20 points today and bought tickets for the final 3x home games to get to 50 points, they should be eligible on Thursday 4th?

I'm guessing so as there's 5x home games left so an opportunity for the club to sell out the final home games for anyone that has 0 points

No excuses for anyone to miss out then!

David O'Day

Yeah I’ll just buy some in the safe standing area 👍

It really wouldn’t have been hard for them to give 24 hours notice. It’s a poor show. There will probably be people who are busy working from between 10-12 who won’t even realise they’ve gone on sale.

I’m pretty sure a large portion of ST holders will buy quickly. By the end of the working day a lot of the most desirable seats will be gone.
The standing area is pretty small though, there will be loads of lower tier seats left by end of today

David O'Day

should, it takes a couple of days for my points to apply so if they buy them early enough I don't think you'd have an issue

ajsccfc

Can anyone confirm how many accounts you can purchase in one go? Ive got 3 season tickets - can I link another 5 ST accounts for friends and buy at same time or is there a limit?
Yep you'll be fine, max is 12

QUANTITIES:

Supporters will be able to purchase 1 ticket per person.

Supporters can purchase 1 ticket per supporter number, however fans are only allowed to book 12 tickets per transaction. Please ensure tickets are assigned to Supporter Numbers correctly in your Friends/Family network to make your transaction.

lacesoutdom

"Supporters can purchase 1 ticket per supporter number, however fans are only allowed to book 12 tickets per transaction. Please ensure tickets are assigned to Supporter Numbers correctly in your Friends/Family network to make your transaction."

as long as you're in one network bigger families will be fine

SBT

Premier League Package holders screwed over again, thanks Doug. Like the Surprise Shirts debacle all over again.

Brighton Sky Blue

Premier League Package holders screwed over again, thanks Doug. Like the Surprise Shirts debacle all over again.
Just got to make the playoff final again so we can get a discounted PL package courtesy of Bet365

Users who are viewing this thread