Fa cup tickets (9 Viewers)

BerksSB

They’ve got 37,000 haven’t they, least that’s what I’ve been told.

Less than helpful reply from ticket office

“Good Afternoon Malcolm,

Ticket details and sales are yet to be confirmed, please keep an eye on the website -Coventry City (ccfc.co.uk)

Thank you.

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.”

To which I have responded

“Thank you for the response. My concern is that I will be away for the two weeks before the semi final and if e tickets are not available that is going to cause serious difficulties.

We can all see that Chelsea have started selling tickets for their semi final so it seems a little surprising that we have heard nothing when our match is taking place the next day.”
Could you change the address on your account to be where you will be for the 2 weeks you’re away?

Phoenix5555

Do you not think that loads of Club Wembley seats are already on sale to Man Utd supporters?
No I don’t because they are in different sections. The areas are for club Wembley members who have paid thousands for the seats. They are not areas either club can buy tickets for

Brylowes

Do you not think that loads of Club Wembley seats are already on sale to Man Utd supporters?
And they’ll be on sale to our fans as well, me & the wife went club Wembley for the play off final, bought the tickets off a Newcastle fan, we were sat at the Coventry end but could just as easily have been at the Luton end of the ground.

rob9872

Prices and options

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240317_212538_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240317_212538_Chrome.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot_20240317_213412_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240317_213412_Chrome.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 112

Alex1987

For the ITKs....is it just info tomorrow and then tickets from Friday or a later date. Be good to know whether they'll go on sale tomorrow due to personal circumstances. Thanks in advance

MalcSB

No I don’t because they are in different sections. The areas are for club Wembley members who have paid thousands for the seats. They are not areas either club can buy tickets for
But, as far as I know, Club Wembley members can sell their seats. Where else are the third party ticket sellers sourcing them from?

MalcSB

Club Wembley resale/transfer not open yet. It’ll be next week.
They may not be able to physically transfer them yet, doesn't mean that they don‘t have an agreement to sell with third party ticket holders who used to be called touts.

Phoenix5555

But, as far as I know, Club Wembley members can sell their seats. Where else are the third party ticket sellers sourcing them from?
I’m not sure what your point is. Of course they can sell them to anyone they choose, it doesn’t stop Coventry, Man Utd, Leicester or even Accrington Stanley fans buying them either

MalcSB

I’m not sure what your point is. Of course they can sell them to anyone they choose, it doesn’t stop Coventry, Man Utd, Leicester or even Accrington Stanley fans buying them either
The point I was trying to make in my first post on this was that there could end up being numbers of Man Utd supporters in the “Coventry” end and that it could be a recipe for trouble. I was very clear, Either you haven’t read it or your powers of comprehension are lacking.

Phoenix5555

The point I was trying to make in my first post on this was that there could end up being numbers of Man Utd supporters in the “Coventry” end and that it could be a recipe for trouble. I was very clear, Either you haven’t read it or your powers of comprehension are lacking.
What part of no tickets for the cov end are on sale yet do you not understand?
Cov end - nothing on sale
Man Utd end - tickets on sale maybe, couldn’t care less if they are or not
Club Wembley - a private members area which are not on sale to either club but are for sponsors, corporate or very rich people.
It is you who is lacking in comprehension.

CV22SBA

Do you mean in Club Wembley? If so, its been like this for every FA Cup Semi and Final since Wembley opened. Its not like the playoffs and they section it off so you can't access the neutral blocks.

rob9872

What part of no tickets for the cov end are on sale yet do you not understand?
Cov end - nothing on sale
Man Utd end - tickets on sale maybe, couldn’t care less if they are or not
Club Wembley - a private members area which are not on sale to either club but are for sponsors, corporate or very rich people.
It is you who is lacking in comprehension.

Fight, fight, fight, fight 👊👊👊

better days

Do you mean in Club Wembley? If so, its been like this for every FA Cup Semi and Final since Wembley opened. Its not like the playoffs and they section it off so you can't access the neutral blocks.
No club colours are allowed in the Club Wembley section
It's a relatively small area so it's easily policed and anyone breaking the rules is ejected PDQ

CV22SBA

skybluecam

Unless you’re planning on bringing an extension ladder with you to climb up a tier into club Wembley I think it will be fine

Users who are viewing this thread