FA Cup Thread: Examples Of Media Writing Us Off (2 Viewers)

skybluericoh

Hope the media stay away. Happy under the radar. On paper Man u are in the final, but we're not playing on paper. Whatever happens we have swelled the coffers a bit more to give MR another cance to invest on more improvements.

messiahrobins

Terry Christian…the bloke who was so obnoxious and arrogant on Fantasy Football, with the chief of Channel 4 sat next to him (Michael Grade), that the latter soon after axed The Word.

I feel a Kevin Keegan moment brewing…
He just blocked me on twitter and i assume reported me as im now banned. What a snowflake he is.

Hobo

Who cares, let them write us off.

mmttww

snowflakes tend to

mr t dancing GIF

torchomatic

He gets rattled by us brexiteers , he has blocked loads of my accounts the poor snowflake and has done again today lol. Being blocked means the blocker has surrendered.
I've now blocked you too.

olderskyblue

Do we still hold the best attendance from away fans at Old Trafford? We used to didn’t we?

covcity4life

Headlines on Radio 5 Live this morning: Is Man Utd's name written on the Cup after yesterday's FA Cup Semi Final Draw?

Feel free to add other examples of media nonsense.
That's not nonsense though is it?

After miraculous win people do wonder if your name written in the cup

Some could even say it for us but less likely than one of biggest clubs in world doing it

messiahrobins

You seem quite pleased with yourself. Do you like men surrendering to you?
I am a pacifist so do not like anyone being bullied, but some people like Christian play the victim, plus i know a lot about him form the days of the Word, and the picture with Saville is no surprise lets put it that way.

rexo87

Why are our fans struggling with the fact United fans think they will beat us comfortably? Of course they think that and they should as well. Personally I think we can give them a good game and with a lot of luck maybe get through but why let it wind you up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

curly_tom

I am a pacifist so do not like anyone being bullied, but some people like Christian play the victim, plus i know a lot about him form the days of the Word, and the picture with Saville is no surprise lets put it that way.
You're not really coming across as a pacifist. You sound like an agitator. I'm am wary of anyone who uses the word 'snowflake'. I guess it describes people who are perceived as sensitive. They usually seem like people who are nice and not trying to upset people. I take it as a compliment.

I doubt Terry Christian is a nonce and probably doesn't really want to be called one. Lots of people were drawn in by the fame of Jimmy Saville without knowing what he was.

messiahrobins

You're not really coming across as a pacifist. You sound like an agitator. I'm am wary of anyone who uses the word 'snowflake'. I guess it describes people who are perceived as sensitive. They usually seem like people who are nice and not trying to upset people. I take it as a compliment.

I doubt Terry Christian is a nonce and probably doesn't really want to be called one. Lots of people were drawn in by the fame of Jimmy Saville without knowing what he was.
Not going into detail here about this, suffice to say Jimmy Saville's extra curricular activities were well known back in the day, and anyone who saw the sick perverted show the Word can put two and two together regarding Christian. I note his twitter feed on that post is full of people calling him a nonce as well.

skybluericoh

I... don't get it. Is he saying we're all Queens?

or is he just a lazy troll that's deliberately ignoring three sold-out visits in five years and counting?
No,I think it’s Kings. We’re sponsored by King of shaves, owned by Dug King, Robins is our King…. That’s filled the royal box for now.

StrettoBoy

According to the most recent UEFA report the Man U squad is valued at over £1.4 billion, so by rights we should be well beaten.

That said, this is sport so you never know. We are certainly capable of scoring and that must at least give us a slender chance.

If we are honest few if any of us would have expected us to get to the semi-finals so it is an incredible achievement in itself. We have gone further in the competition than 17 of the 20 Premiership teams.

I will be very proud of the lads even if we are thrashed, although I don't think we will be.

PUSB

shmmeee

According to the most recent UEFA report the Man U squad is valued at over £1.4 billion, so by rights we should be well beaten.

That said, this is sport so you never know. We are certainly capable of scoring and that must at least give us a slender chance.

If we are honest few if any of us would have expected us to get to the semi-finals so it is an incredible achievement in itself. We have gone further in the competition than 17 of the 20 Premiership teams.

I will be very proud of the lads even if we are thrashed, although I don't think we will be.

PUSB

Was looking at Man Utd’s results and they haven’t really thrashed any of the “lesser” teams they’ve played. I agree I think we may well go down 2/3-0 as the quality shows, but even if it’s a 6-0 drubbing we’ve massively exceeded expectations already so it’s win win.

Otis

Was looking at Man Utd’s results and they haven’t really thrashed any of the “lesser” teams they’ve played. I agree I think we may well go down 2/3-0 as the quality shows, but even if it’s a 6-0 drubbing we’ve massively exceeded expectations already so it’s win win.
It is indeed. Massive boost to the bank balance and an appearance in an FA Cup semi-final.

StrettoBoy

I think it will be something like 3-1.

Although I forecast Wolves to beat us by that score and we all know how that turned out 😊

To win would almost be beyond my wildest dreams but occasionally dreams do come true.

🤞

skybluericoh

The media are touting Southgate to Man U now. Maybe they they think we will get Ten hag ‘sacked in the morning’ of the 22 April 😜

Users who are viewing this thread