FA Cup Semi Final - Man Utd press & build up (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samo

I think everyone is getting a little blinded by cup fever.
I think the gulf between the divisions will be exposed for what it is.
Take another look at our bench for Monday's game, compare that to the last benches of the other 3 semi-finalists.
I hope I'm wrong but I think we need a bit of a reality check here.

matesx

I think everyone is getting a little blinded by cup fever.
I think the gulf between the divisions will be exposed for what it is.
Take another look at our bench for Monday's game, compare that to the last benches of the other 3 semi-finalists.
I hope I'm wrong but I think we need a bit of a reality check here.

this...

Utd are 4/11 and we are 13/2 that tells you all you need to know.

Not impossible but highly unlikely... id take a point.

Tommo1993

Madness. Nobody is taking relegation, so stop being daft.

Also a lot of attention on their back line, it wasn’t even them I was bothered about in the first place. People think we’re dealing sufficiently with this?

IMG_1469.jpeg

withnail

It is only just isn’t it…
But they stuck with it for longer I guess.

I remember Liam Gallagher giving it the old ‘real sky blues’ about man city st the oasis Ricoh gig. He got proper booed for it too
To be fair, if our nick name was ‘the citizens’ we’d probably be trying to steal someone else’s as well.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Just on this real sky blues thing, I say this to my Man City season ticket holding mate at work, that were the real sky blues, and he always reminds me that Man City played in sky blue before we did….. 😬

If you look back into the history of the club colour's you will see the shirts were Sky Blue in the early 1900's

blunted

Just on this real sky blues thing, I say this to my Man City season ticket holding mate at work, that were the real sky blues, and he always reminds me that Man City played in sky blue before we did….. 😬
Only shirts

blunted

Said we had one in ten chance of beating Wolves. What do I know. Put Utd at about one in twenty, Man City one in forty. Optomists R Us.

Covcraig@bury

Do we need a Wembley city song book? We may need some fans to know the lyrics. PS, I’m a st holder in block 21 and can’t make out the words in some of our newest songs!
Snap and I’m in block 14 , or as us old ones call it Saville’s corner !

hamertime

There will be zero pressure on our players for this game. The united manager and players on the other hand will have it stacked on them. We had more time against wolves than any other team i can remeber us playing against, if you watch the united players they dont like closing down. Think there will be 1 goal between the sides at the end of this game lets just hope for a little luck.

no_loyalty

My only worry is if United lose their next 3 games (Chelsea (a), Liverpool (h), Bournemouth (a)) and the manager gets sacked.

Brighton Sky Blue

My only worry is if United lose their next 3 games (Chelsea (a), Liverpool (h), Bournemouth (a)) and the manager gets sacked.
Very unlikely he gets sacked while there's still a chance of silverware. If we managed to knock them out and they finished outside the top 4, it's very possible.

messiahrobins

Aww yes BUT they were sky blue and white shorts. We are usually all sky blue. Thats the comeback to use!

messiahrobins

Never been so confident.

United are fuck all nowadays. They are a mid table prem team with injuries. Look what we did to one of them

Fernandes amd Garnacho wont want it when Eccles snaps one and Bidwell puts the other into the stands

Rashford takes 97 chances to score

They dont have a defence

Hojlund is either Haaland or Yakubu no inbetween

Their fans will be gobsmacked when we outsing them

Telling you, we will beat them and the world will take notice of Little old Coventry City
Agree with all that bar the fans point. They will dominate outside Wembley and outsing us. We do not have a big enough hardcore element, and that has been apparent all season at the CBS, and Cardiff was embarrassing atmosphere wise.

bigfatronssba

Agree with all that bar the fans point. They will dominate outside Wembley and outsing us. We do not have a big enough hardcore element, and that has been apparent all season at the CBS, and Cardiff was embarrassing atmosphere wise.

Copy & paste is so convenient isn’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread