FA Cup Semi Final Draw (5 Viewers)

HadjiChippo

Just saying, Chelsea have been a bit of a bogey team for Man City this season. Should’ve beat them at Stamford bridge if not for some awful refereeing.

higgs

We can beat these they aren't good when the pressure is on they are too windy

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

SBT

Fuck off. Total fixed draw. United fans will make it a horrible atmosphere as well ,they have always outsung us. whole country will be behind them as well. Those wankers Wright Keane and souness already just dismissing us.
I know this is a troll account, but come on

Mr Panda

It’s probably the favourable draw as things stand, Chelsea are sorting things out slightly under Poch

Wolves lost but put 3 past United recently.

You never know!!!

messiahrobins

I know this is a troll account, but come on
Dont know how old you are, but i can tell you we are not popular nationwide if you look at other forums, i dont know why to be honest, but we wont be the traditional much loved under dog.
Im old enough to remember the hated between Cov and Man Utd fans.

shmmeee

Dont know how old you are, but i can tell you we are not popular nationwide if you look at other forums, i dont know why to be honest, but we wont be the traditional much loved under dog.

What are you on about?

SBT

Old enough to remember 11,000 City fans having a ball in front of an otherwise silent Old Trafford in 2007. Were you there that night as well, or too busy trawling other teams' forums and bigging up Man Utd?

Users who are viewing this thread