FA Cup Semi Final Draw (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Well looks like we won’t be playing Leicester in the Semis

Evo1883

Liverpool would be the hardest game IMHO, their relentless press and their pace on the break would be frightening

AngryAnt

Chelsea just scored one hell of an own goal to let them back in it.

Personally I want Man United, purely for Mark Robins, but the 'easiest' would probably be Leicester if they manage to make a come back.

I'm sure we're going to get a drumming whoever we play though, just happy to be there.

mmttww

Parts of the Chelsea game are like Walking Football. Grateful we don't buy in to this trendy bullsh*t. Loada shite.

skybluericoh

The only downer from yesterday is knowing the semi finals are at Wembley. I cannot believe this is still happening nearly 20 years on from the ground being built. A neutral stadium would have been so much better.
Yep could play it at a neutral league ground and we would be limited to 20,000 tickets! Before all seater you would get 25,000 ish now with all seater stadium very lucky to get 20k might even be less than that.

Brighton Sky Blue

Maybe fiends would be better, some comeback ffs I suppose they will beat Chelsea and we get drawn against the cheating wankers
Red card should help Chelsea over the line but I'd rather them than Lesta on today's evidence. They look horrendous at the back

Users who are viewing this thread