messiahrobins

Feb 27, 2024
Man City is my pick as i think they play Real Madrid on the 17th. That tie will be brutal, Real are itching for revenge after last year. I expect Real to beat them and Man City will be hurting big time if that happens as its a legacy killer for them in respect of where they aspire to be.
I think we could make a bit of history if we get them. We are a top side when the lads are on it. We battered Wolves today. They are the 8th best team in England currently.
Liverpool/Man Utd would worry me more.

Reactions: Jamesimus

Danceswithhorses

Mar 26, 2011
Coventry
Liverpool for me, because they'll probably play more kids.
Doesn't matter really...all insanely tough games.

messiahrobins

Feb 27, 2024
Liverpool for me, because they'll probably play more kids.
Doesn't matter really...all insanely tough games.
Liverpool wont play kids. Klopp is after League FA Cup and European glory in the 2nd tier event they are in. Think Manure will turn them over though.

Warwickhunt

Nov 16, 2012
FA are crapping themselves if we get into tye top6 as well🤣🤣

Travs

Jul 13, 2013
Am i the only one who wants Leicester?

Obviously if we were to lose to them at Wembley it'd be pretty devastating.... but surely Leicester at Wembley is a dream game after all those years of shit.

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry

Obviously if we were to lose to them at Wembley it'd be pretty devastating.... but surely Leicester at Wembley is a dream game after all those years of shit.
Think it’s more that Lesta realistically won’t beat Chelsea

Reactions: TomRad85

Tommo1993

Apr 14, 2019

Nope. Imagine though. Between Wembley Park and Stadium, Cov v Leicester. Nobody gets to the stadium alive. Wembley Way bloodbath.

On a serious note, assuming Chelsea beat them it’s a pretty daunting draw!

pusbccfc

Apr 15, 2011
Coventry
Nope. Imagine though. Between Wembley Park and Stadium, Cov v Leicester. Nobody gets to the stadium alive. Wembley Way bloodbath.

On a serious note, assuming Chelsea beat them it’s a pretty daunting draw!

I don't think it would be. It's very rare to see trouble at Wembley.

My issue is how much they'd rub it in.

Reactions: CV3SkyBlue

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
I understand that point.... but its probably no more or less realistic on paper than us beating Wolves.

(on paper) Chelsea are a better side than Wolves (despite league position), and Leicester better than us.
If they did get through, then yeah I’d rather them with a chance of getting to the final where you’ll probably get Man City anyway

Tommo1993

Apr 14, 2019
I don't think it would be. It's very rare to see trouble at Wembley.

My issue is how much they'd rub it in.

Football violence such as that is a very isolated incident, was only joking. It’s just the most winnable tie.

Philosorapter

Aug 7, 2013
Hey guys and gals,

Being someone not up on this sort of stuff, is the forthcoming fixtures, whomever we get, gets played at a neutral ground.?

Will the game have a replay option if drawn or goes straight to penaltties?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

May 27, 2016
The Cayman Islands.
Hey guys and gals,

Being someone not up on this sort of stuff, is the forthcoming fixtures, whomever we get, gets played at a neutral ground.?

Where have you been for the last 10 years.

Wembley and no replay

skybluericoh

Aug 27, 2011
Hey guys and gals,

Not a neutral ground our second home Wembley😜
No replays we’ll win it in the 10th minute of added time

tigersb

Feb 14, 2016
Glasgow
Chelsea or Man yoo for me

San Francisco

May 17, 2023
Coventry
Chelsea are woeful and were fairly lucky to have overturned Leeds last round. Leicester will give them a good game and wouldn't at all surprise me if that went to ET + pens.

PVA

Apr 22, 2011
Slightly confused.

The semi's are at Wembley?

How could you watch that game and not realise that the winner goes to Wembley? 😂

And presumably you haven't been on the Internet between full time and that post?

TomRad85

Apr 30, 2018
We're obviously now at the stage where all remaining teams should pan us. Hope Utd fluke through as that's our best chance imo, Leicester aside.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: no_loyalty

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
We're obviously now at the stage where all remaining teams should pan us. Hope Utd fluke through as that's our best chance imo, Leicester aside.

Outside chance against Chelsea too I think. But if it’s Man City and we get twatted then so what, Championship clubs hardly ever make it this far and we’ll have banked a few million in the process.

Otis

Mar 26, 2011

I think we have a glimmer of a chance against Man U and Chelsea and zero chance against Liverpool or Man City.

Leicester, we would have a very decent chance.

EalingSB

Dec 26, 2012
Last year the KO dates and times were confirmed on 29 March, ten days after the QFs.

The first SF was Saturday at 4.45 and the second Sunday at 4.30.

Users who are viewing this thread