Exeter or Lincoln ? for fun (1 Viewer)

Astute

One or two more goals please. Went on over goals at HT. Up on the game with two winning goal bets and next two goal odds are 12/1 and 50/1 :woot:

Sky Blue Harry H

Nice if an Exeter player (preferably Stockley can pick up a second yellow. or get crocked for the final (only if we get there of course!)

SKYBLUES90

Couldn’t happen to a nicer team.

Hilarious they are all moaning saying the officials have been a disgrace, and their players don’t get the protection they need.

What Rhead did in the checkatrade final was a disgrace and they now are getting exactly what they deserve.

Getting beat by a team that actually try play football rather than cheat their way to a win has made it all the more sweet.

Sky Blue Harry H

Caveat - although I'm not keen on Lincoln's team, their fans form seems remarkably sanguine and civilised compared to a few on here - we really are more excitable!!

D

Deleted member 4439

Caveat - although I'm not keen on Lincoln's team, their fans form seems remarkably sanguine and civilised compared to a few on here - we really are more excitable!!

Yeh, that struck me, at least half of the comments played down the call for penalties.

Mcbean

Sad to say Exeter look quite obstructive - interesting they put a man on the Lincoln man on the keeper - something we failed to do and Burge had to shove him out the way

skybluepm2

What a shame that the ‘underdogs’ haven’t made it. Very pleased that I won’t have to hear from those arrogant tracksuit wearing tossers until at least August!

Users who are viewing this thread