Excuses For Not Going The Crewe Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Kilclines curly mullet

I will be in Dubai. After years of knowing who, where and when we were playing I didn't even register when booking it that i would miss the last home game (season ticket holder). Would never have happened in the past as I would have known every fixture off the top of my head. Sums up the state of the club under SISU and its relationship with us fans.

wince

To clarify, you've stated that even if they WERE running the club in the same way, but the team were successful, they would get your blessing?

Perhaps unintentionally, but you have proved my point. It is not actually about SISU, but how successful the team are, as to whether NOPM is followed
Of course its about sisu, of course its intentional , but we are not successful because of the path sisu are taking us , I like thousands of others don't care who owns , runs us , if they are going in the right direction , sisu aren't , and there is no reason to think they will change , if they did , it would still to convince people , because of what has gone before

Ok, i'll bite...

( i will be there though)

lower league one
poor home record
lost interest after going to northampton
not owning ricoh
owners not investing in merchandise, let alone a team
no success in many fans lifetimes
its likely we are already safe
no long term strategy from our owners
they are still persuing court battle
still no news on news stadium after 18 months
"the way forward" hasn't been "the way forward"
Tim Fisher
Apathy
Boredom

I may not bother going myself since you put it that way!!!

Hobo

Section 3 MHA

Gint11

I won't be there as I am going on a ale festival day out. And even if I wasn't I probably wouldn't as I'm fed up of being bored rigid on my own watching that dross next to 300 kids who think there all it!! ' fight fight wherever you may be' please!! Your all little shits!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

I will be in Malawi.

Ian1779

We should run a sweepstake on how many people take the time to phone up CWR tonight to say they're not going to go to the Crewe game.

I'm going with 4.

letsallsingtogether

I will be in Dubai. After years of knowing who, where and when we were playing I didn't even register when booking it that i would miss the last home game (season ticket holder). Would never have happened in the past as I would have known every fixture off the top of my head. Sums up the state of the club under SISU and its relationship with us fans.
By the way who are we playing I forget ?
I just turn up these days.

Nonleagueherewecome

Let's guess what the excuses will be for not going the Crewe game.

I'll start...

'£10 is still too much for a football game. If they posted me the ticket, gave me a free shirt, free parking and a pie, I'd be tempted.'

I'm not sure why this thread exists. I'm sure that you're trying to make some kind of smart-arse point, but it's just a load of wank really, isn't it? "Excuse"? Who needs an "excuse"? If you want to go to a game, go, if you don't, then don't. None of us owe any of the rest of us anything.

pusbccfc

I'm not sure why this thread exists. I'm sure that you're trying to make some kind of smart-arse point, but it's just a load of wank really, isn't it? "Excuse"? Who needs an "excuse"? If you want to go to a game, go, if you don't, then don't. None of us owe any of the rest of us anything.

I think it's a bit of a laugh.

Astute

The Wasps PR is better so I am going to watch them instead

images

steveo1987

Ok, i'll bite...

( i will be there though)

lower league one
poor home record
lost interest after going to northampton
not owning ricoh
owners not investing in merchandise, let alone a team
no success in many fans lifetimes
its likely we are already safe
no long term strategy from our owners
they are still persuing court battle
still no news on news stadium after 18 months
"the way forward" hasn't been "the way forward"
Tim Fisher
Apathy
Boredom

I'll echo that but will be there and will be renewing our two season tickets.Its Coventry innit. See you in the Novia Scotia in Brizzle later for a present match pint.

Users who are viewing this thread